Potrait of "Mysterious Lover"

"Oh c'mon Sid its gonna be fun" Vikram tried pulling him out of the couch but it looked like his life depend on it.  He pushed Vikram off him.

"Hell no!! Give me 100 reasons but I am not gonna leave this couch." Now he was no more the bachelor Sidharth Shukla, he was most mature kid you can see.

"Have you lost it. There's a troop of French girls in the hotel and you wanna stuck with this' baba adam ka sofa' " Aman said shrugging off.

"I am happy with my comforter, hot chocolate mug and the fireplace giving me warmth in this cold shimla winter. Can't you guys see its 31st of december and its freakin' cold."

"That's what we are saying. Its 31st of december. We are here to celebrate New year, not to listen your 'oh I wanna cuddle like a girl' thing." Asim pushed him out of the blanket.

"Asim, I thought you would understand. But you too!!" He gave him a disappointing look.

"Listen Sid! Its all in your mind. Aisa kuch nahi hai." Asim tried persuading him.

"No man!!! Something is wrong. Terribly wrong. We are here since three days and all this time a weird feeling is empowering me. It feels strange. Every place I step in this city seems too known as if I have been here before." His face looked completely  drained.

"But Sidharth this is the first time you are visiting shimla. How can that ever be possible?" Vikram tried to put logics.

"I don't know Vikram! I don't know. I just can't understand it. This city is damn creepy. It always feels like someone is watching me. Everytime I feel the cold wind on my face, it feels like someone's touch." As he got reminded of the touch a smile came on his face.

"Guys kahi arey kahi iske piche koi Bho..Bhooo...Bhoot to nahi." Aman started shivering.

"Stop it yaar! Bhoot jaisa kuch nahi hota. I think you need rest Sid. Tu aaram kar hum chalte hai." Vikram said.
"If you want I can stay with you." Asim said with concern.

"That's completely fine yaar. Tu jaa!" Sidharth said with a smile.

The clock struck 12 and Sidharth who was busy in switching channels held straight as he heard the sound of clock. He immediately kept down the remote and picked up his phone to wish his girlfriend, Aarti. Though she would shout on top of her lungs on him for leaving her alone and going to a bachelor holiday  with his friends, he was ready for everything. After all two years of friendship and six months in the relationship turned him expert in dealing with her.

 He started dialing his number but was distracted in middle by a strange sound. It was jingling sound of the anklets. His ears tried to find the source of sound and he realised it was coming from outside his room. An unknown curiosity to see the girl who was wearing these anklets arose in him and hence the guy who was minutes before clinged with his blanket left it immediately and walked to the door. He was somehow hynotised by the continuous jingling voice. His phone which was in his hands a few moments ago was now lying on the couch with 'Aarti calling' flashing on the screen.

As he opened the door, he was shocked as there was no one. His eyes searched the owner of those anklets but all he could see was the empty corridor of the hotel.

 Finally Quitting, he was about to close the door when he again heard the same sound, his eyes swiftly moved to the source. All he could see was a girl's back wearing a white gown and running down the stairs  away from him. He felt an urgency to follow her. And following his curiosity to see her face he ran behind her.He stepped out in the chilling cold. All thanks to this stranger, he was standing alone in the cold night of shimla with soft snow flakes falling from heaven. His eyes searched her. He saw her going to the dark forest. She stopped for a moment and looked in my direction. In the feeble moonlight he captured a glimpse of her mesmerising eyes  and instantly his legs followed the direction.