Saniya: An angel or devil for the Mystery

Past:

"Aap uthiye mat. Aapko aaram ki zaroorat hai." Sideshwar said as he kept the pillow behind her back to give her relief.

"Aap?" She asked him.

"Mein Sideshwar ho. Aap mujhe mere ghar ke bahar behosh mili." She smiled at his gesture.

"Aap aaram kijiye. Kuch bhi chahiye to mein bahar hi ho. Bula lijiyega." He made sure she was comfortable and move out of the room letting her rest. The effect of medicine soon made her drift into sleep.

The drizzling weather and sounds of lightening disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes and found herself in the completely dark room all alone. Her hands moved to the jar kept at the side table looking for water. It was empty. Her thirst suddenly became unbearable. She quickly get out of the covers and went outside to look for the water. As soon as she kept her feet on the ground, she felt a little dizzy. But before she could hold anything for support, she felt a pair of hands wrapping slowly around her ankles. She became startled and slowly moved her eyes downwards. A pair of creepy  hands appearing out of her bed were pulling her inside. 

She stumbled and the strong grip made her fall on the ground with a  fierce force. Before she could actually realize what was happening, the grip around her feet tightened and the unknown force started pulling her beneath the bed. She started screaming and looking for a support. Her hands grasped a leg of nearby tightly clutching it tightly. The force was increasing every second making her lose her grip. She hold all her courage together for once and screamed 'Sideshwar!!' for help.

He was sitting beside the painting while trying to figure out what was missing. He became startled as he heard her voice coming from the room. He ran in haste to the room leaving everything. As soon as he opened the door, he found her lying unconscious on the ground. He quickly made her lie on the bed and covered her with quilt. His hands start to caress her forehead which was sweating badly. She suddenly started to fumble in sleep. He tried to understand what she was trying to say.

"Mujhe bachalo! Vo mujhe maar denge!!" She kept on fumbling and started shivering. He felt an urgency to calm her down. He quickly hold one of her hand tightly.
"I am here. Don't worry!" He said and as if she actually listened and understood her words, she tightened her grip on his hand and slept with a peace visible on her face.

Present:
Uss raat Sideshwar hamare saath hi rahe. Bahot dare hue the hum. Puri raat dhang se so nahi paaye. Har waqt bas yahi darr ki kab kaha se humpe hamla ho jaaye. Par jab tak Sideshwar waha the humein kuch nahi ho sakta tha. Vo puri raat humara haath pakad ke bethe rahe. Kaash sab waisa hi rehta. Kaash hum hamesha saath reh paate...

 Dil sunta hai Teri sada
A rubaru Ab toh zara
Bechain si Meri zindagi
Sun kar teri Yeh dastaan...

Sidharth was feeling all the words in the diary. Unknowingly he could feel her pain, Her fear . As he read further his heart sinks more thinking of her condition. He wanted to soothe her pain, relief her of all the tensions but how? His eyes suddenly shifted to the window. It looked like a hailstorm was about to strike the place. He looked at the painting beside him and slowly caressed it with his hand as if trying to feel her.

Jeena mera... Asan kar..
Tu milke yeh..Ehsaan kar
Kahin kho gaya Chehanu se kuhun
Tere dard ko Ab jaan kar...

Past:
Sideshwar realised that Sana was shivering from fever. He started changing the wet cloth on her forhead to give her some relief. The whole night, a small lantern flickered as he kept on changing the cloth only until he realised that she was fine now. He finally relaxed but suddenly his gaze moved to her left hand. In her wrist, he found a very weird mark.