Bigolia Tribe

"Sandhya tum.." He tried speaking but she was in her completely archaeological mood.

"Ek kaam kar sakte hai..iss paper ko agar hum wax coat karke thodi der thande paani mein rakhe to iski lines dheere dheere visible hone lagegi! " She said getting excited while Sidharth became alert listening her idea. Here comes another way to solve the mystery.

"See, ye clear ho raha hai!" Sandhya said as she kept on staring at the vessel filled with cold water and the sketch inside. Sidharth looked inside the room and sighed. Thank God, he kept the painting inside his luggage early in the morning. While Sandhya was busy in her experiments, Sidharth just stared at her. After a long holiday, she was right now in front of him. Her presence was enough to make him happy. And this seem true even today. Even under so much stress, he couldn't help but smile looking at her. His thoughts gets disturbed by her process.

"Sidharth!!" She called him and pointed at the wet paper in her hand. He quickly snatched it while she stood beside him trying to read it just like him

"Ye to kisi aur hi language mein hai." Sidharth gave a confused expression. Sandhya took the paper and observed it carefully.

"Ye to himachal ki tribal language hai." She said with a winning smile.

"Tumhe kaise pata?" Sidharth asked her.

"Vo last year..issi pe ek project kiya tha..supernatural powers." She explained him. His face continued giving a confused expression.

"Humare professor..Pr. Garg..unhone ne humein  'Evidences of supernatural power in history' pe ek project banane ke liye kaha tha...ussi waqt meine iss language ke baare mein bhi pada tha..." She started thinking of all the info that she had about the language. Sidharth looked at her with a blank expression. She continued. " Kafi time pehle..may be during the time jab india mein british rule tha..himachal mein ek tribe hua karti thi..bigolia..kehte hai unke paas supernatural powers hua karti thi...books mein likha hai ki uss tribe ke log forests ke middle mein raha karte hai, sunlight se kafi door, kyunki unke God aur unki powers dark mein intensify hoti thi..." She explained him while he looked at her stunned. Suddenly out of nowhere, he was getting the answers and that too from the person he  least expected to.

"Aur kya pata hai tumhe.." He asked her to continue.

"Bigolia tribe kafi saalon pehle khatam ho gayi thi. Logon ne milke unhe maarna shuru kar diya kyunki ye tribe apni powers badane ke liye innocent humans ka murder kar rahi thi...unki tribe ka aaj shayad hi koi iss duniya mein ho." She stated while his heart panicked with the mere thought, what if he won't be able to find anyone. Suddenly her face gets elated as she got reminded of something.

"Ek insaan hai jo humari help kar sakta hai.."  Sandhya said while he looked at her confused.

"Professor Adhinesh Acharya..." She said.

"Ye kaun hai?" Sidharth asked.

"World famous archaeologist..humare college mein pichle saal ek conference mein unhone lecture diya tha..unhone supernatural powers pe extreme research ki hai..infact vo duniya ki 23 ancient languages pe reasearch kar chuke hai..I am sure unhe ye language zaroor pata hogi." She said.

"Great!! Par vo humein milenge kaha?" Sidharth asked.

"Vahi ek problem hai, vo iss waqt shayad hi India mein ho.." She said with a sad expression. Sid's curiosity went into drain. He sat on the nearby sofa while Sandhya do the same sitting on the bed. He rested his head on the back of sofa staring at the  white ceiling while his mind wandered to each and every happening trying to find out something from the different pieces of information. She kept on looking at the paper with a pout while her mind ran with the usual fast speed to find some new way out.