Epilogue

"Umm... Sidharth chodo na!!" Shehnaaz moaned as Sid's hands slide inside her top marking her cold skin by his fingertips. After a long and tiring flight from Mumbai to Chandigarh, they were finally heading towards their honeymoon destination. The place which made their love so strong, so pious and so impeccable; the place which made them realise the true worth of each other. The car took a sharp turn as the tires rubbed due to friction on road. Hanging in the air was a huge banner with a few words written in bold- Himachal government welcomes you to Shimla.

 The drive felt embarrassed as the newly wed couple on the backseat had their tickling romance. Since the time they started from Chandigarh Airport, Sidharth was continuously busy in teasing her in some or the other way. Though Shehnaaz was definitely enjoying this romantic side of her brand new husband, she couldn't help but feel shameful on his acts in front of the driver sitting in his 40s.

"Kya yaar Shehnaaz, tum bilkul bhi romantic nahi ho.." He pouted at her.

"Tum apne romance ko room mein lock karke kyun nahi rakhte." Shehnaaz snapped at him. "Kahi pe bhi shuru ho jate ho...atleast aas paas to dekho." She said in a whisper but loud enough for driver to hear. She moved her eyeballs pointing towards the mute driver.

"Oh..to aise bolo na!!" He said in a carefree attitude. "Bhaisahab!! Aapka naam kya hai??" He asked the driver who looked a bit hesitant.

"Ji murari!" He said in a low voice.

"To murari ji! Aapko hum dono ke romance karne se koi problem to nahi hai na?!!" He popped the question making her eyeballs widen in shock. The driver looked completely baffled

"Ji?!!" He asked still trying to concentrate on the road.

"Arre!! Mera matlab agar mein apni biwi ke saath aapki gaadi mein romance karu to aapko koi problem hai??" He asked his question straight.

"Ji..ji vo.." The driver was completely bemused. Shehnaaz pulled Sidharth back to her giving him angry glares while he chuckled at her expression. The driver took a breath of relief as he was free from his interrogation. He picked the pace of the car as he still have to drive a few kilometers to make them reach their hotel.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sidharth Shukla.." The manager confirmed the booking on the computer. As he saw the name of two in the list, he quickly smiled giving them their key to Honeymoon suite.

"Bellboy!!!" An young man appeared as the manager gave the call. " Madam aur Sir ko Room No. 206 mein le jao." He instantly took off their bags as the trio moved towards the lift. While Sidharth was continuously carrying a smirk on his face, Shehnaaz was having too much of butterflies. As soon as they had all the rituals done, their families and friends sent them straight to Shimla. Not having spent their first night at all, finally the duo was all alone, without any undesirable company to invade. They both had their sparks ignited as the bellboy opened the door with the key and gave them the view of the magnificent Honeymoon suite.

Shehnaaz blushed seeing the enormous arrangements. Everything was personally supervised by AsimManshi through phones and mails. While they had not missed even a single stone unturned to make this moment special for them, Sidharth cursed them under breathe as she found quite a revealing nightgown kept on the bed. Sidharth handed the bellboy a heavy tip before he bowed and started leaving the room only to be stopped by Sid's call. Sidharth came at the door where the bellhop stood in confusion. Coming closer to him, he slowly whispered to make sure that Shehnaaz couldn't hear.

"I don't want any calls by morning aur bahar DO NOT DISTURB ka sign lagva dena!" He said winking at the bellhop and the young man smiled back completely understanding his plans. He nodded before moving out of the room and closing the door behind him. Sidharth turned only to find Shehnaaz still registering everything in her mind. Her eyes were exploring each and every corner of her room while her eyebrows cringed in fear and suspicion for the night. While Shehnaaz was busy in her own thoughts, she soon felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist. Knowing the touch too well, she didn't protested at all. He kept his chin on her shoulder as he inhaled her fragrance.