Past of Sana & Sideshwar

"Sharma ji, Are you sure?" Sidharth asked the manager with complete disbelief.

"Belive me sir, Jis area mein aap gaye the waha door door tak sirf jungle hai aur kuch nahi. Vaha to kisi insaan ka naamonishan bhi nahi hai." The manager explained him.

While the Sidharth was continuing his debate over the last night's topic the sweeper of the hotel was looking at him with wide eyes. Finally giving up on manager's logical points he moved out of reception coming directly into the Hotel's lavishing garden. It was a sunny but still cold morning in shimla. And moreover it was the fresh breezy first day of new year. The city was looking angelic with the magnificient view he get from the garden of this lavish 5 star hotel situated at the  top of the hill. In mid of such a breathtaking environment he was still sad as he just couldn't find a single clue about that girl- Sana. The name was enough to send vibrations in his spine. He picked out the anklet from his pocket and brushed his fingertips on it feeling the cold metal.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder making him snap out of his thoughts and turn around founding a complete stranger looking at him with complete astonishment.

"Excuse me, Kya mein aapko jaanta hu?" He asked in a complete confusion. He didn't said anything while Sidharth just started at him.

"Aapne vo ghar dekha?" The sweeper asked. "Aapne Sana ko dekha?"

"Sorry, par mein kuch samjha nahi. Kaun Sana?"

"Sana....Sana..aapne Sana ko dekha?" Hearing the same name again his head snapped at him.

"Aap Sana ko jaante hai?" He asked the old man.

"Ha..Sana.. Sana Patil. Usse kaun nahi jaanta. Uski aur Sideshwar ki kahani to Shimla ka bachha bachha jaanta hai." He said getting drowned in his own dreams.

"Kaise kahani?"

"Kya aapko kal raat ka vo raasta yaad hai?" The sweeper asked him.

"Ha. Bahot achhe se."

"To phir aap mere saath chaliye. Aapko sab kuch vaha pata chala jayega." Sidharth quickly nodded and started moving with him towards the woods when he heard Asim's voice calling him.

"Kaha jaa raha hai tu?" Asim said coming towards him. His gaze moved towards the old man in confusion.

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Thodi der baad aa jaunga." Sidharth informed him.

"Ab tu mujhse chupayega. Tu vapas vo ghar dhoondne jaa raha hai right?!"

"Jab jaanta hai Asim to pooch kyun raha hai? Mujhe jaanna hai aakhir ye sab mere saath hi kyun ho raha hai. Vo ladki kaun hai aur uska mujhe yuh dhikna, iss sabke peeche kya relation hai." He finally blurted out.

"Fine! Agar tujhe yahi chahiye , to mein bhi chalunga." Asim said with a smile.

"No Asim, mein mein tujhe kisi problem mein nahi daal sakta."

"Aur kya mein tujhe aisi situation mein akele chod sakta hu! Bilkul nahi. I am coming with you and that's final. Aur waise bhi baaki ki toli un French Girls mein kuch zyada hi busy hai." He smirked at last making Sidharth giggle at his comic timing.

After travelling a few kilometres, they finally reached the place where they saw the cottage last night. With the sunrays peeping from the dense forest the land which had the cottage last night was now completely vacant with not even a single piece of the house or a tree. It was just a bare land.

Mysterious Lover (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara