Chapter 7 - butt spank

Leila's pov -

I can feel the pain throughout my body. I groan and sit up. I slowly flutter my eyes to see a unfamiliar room. Where am I?

It's so big and rich looking. My voice will echo if I yell. What's going on? Where am i? I started to remember what happened to me. Im sold off to the monster.

I look down at myself and gasp. Did he—did he possibly change my cloth—or did something more? Oh my allah. I look at the door and run to it. But it's locked!!!

I look at the window and giggle evil. I have a idea. As I walked to the window; which is huge mind you. My bad luck grows when I heard the door start to open. I immediately rushed back to the bed and sat

A middle aged women opened. She smiles at me and had a tray in her hand. She puts it down at the night table and smiles at me.

She looks sweet but I can't trust any of my kidnappers. "Good morning hon, are you in any pain?" She asked politely smiling brightly. I didn't respond and she noticed.

"Are you in any pain right now?" She asked nicely again. "Who changed m-my cloth" I said with a shakey hesitant voice.
Please don't be what I think it is. Leila this is reality maybe it is. You got to deal with it.

"I did. Don't worry" she smiled and came to me and put the tray on the bed. "Please eat. The doctor said you have low iron." She said in a worried voice.

She's so kind. "I'm not hungry" I said and looked away from the food. I don't trust it. It could be haram. It could be poison. It could be good? No no Leila no.

"I'm sorry but king said to make sure you-"
She began to speak but i cut her off. "Leave please...I-I wanna be alone" I said and hugged my knees and she moved the tray off the bed and sighs. She took the tray with her and closed the door.

I heard a lock. I went under the blankets and start to sniff. I need to leave this place. Where is my hijab? I looks round for a type of fabric. I get up and look at door by door.

I didn't find any cloth. I gasp seeing a fabric with was maybe around your neck. Oh my allah thank you!!! I grab it and immediately wrap it around my head. I squeal when I fell my sweats falling down.

Who's are these! Are they a giant or what!!! I tie the pants and had to do many adjusting and even then it was loose! Ugh! Curse these pants. I couldn't even see my hands. The sleeves of this sweatshirt was so long. The sweatshirt was very big too.

Who's cloth am I wearing!! I look at the window and smirk. Running away plan to go! I ain't being here anymore! I open the window and look down.

I'm high up! I groan and the blanket and take the bed covers and many other sheets and start to tie them. Then I attach the rope of sheets to the huge heavy bed and threw the rope of sheets down.

I lift my sweats one more time and start to climb down. I'm scared ngl. I closed my eyes and soon I felt ground. There's so many body guard but none of them are looking at me.

Heheh!!! I immediately run to a bush and hide. How will I open the gate!!! I groan and see a car start to come up. YEA!
I smirk and start to watch it come up to the gates open and all the bodyguards go to the expensive car and bow.

Their busy so I can run. I run fast as I can down the big road path but i didn't make it far. I felt two strong arms around my waist and pull my back against a hard chest. The scent is familiar. Oh of course it's him.

I try to struggle out: "LET GO!" I scream and try to move his strong hands. He has so many tattoos on his hands. I can't find any space that doesn't. How come I didn't notice this? And he has many rings too.