Chapter 11 - Threat

( foul language! ⛔️))

Damiens pov-

I was in my private warehouse. In my private office room. I have a lot of warehouses but this is my main warehouse. I miss my doll. It's been a whole week without talking to her, seeing her, holding her.

My fucking stepbrother betrayed me and ran away with 500k he's going to buy guns and attack us. Im trying to catch him before he realizes I have a wife. My baby doll.

He'll find my weakness. I knew he would hate me the second I walked into that foster home when I was little. Im just glad I got out after the incident. Thinking of the memories make me mad.

"why the fucking fuck can't we find his location!" I said looking through the laptop. Across from me is Xander sitting. He had his lap top trying to crack something open.

"Uh..I think he turned his location off" he said like he's unsure. "Well fucking shit Sherlock!!!" I yell and bang my hand on the table.

"We will find him" he said typing something.

"We fucking better!" I clench my fists.
"I FOUND HIS NEW NUMBER" Xander jumped from his seat. The baster changed his number before running away.

I take my hand out for the phone and quickly typed it in and handed it to me.
I clicked call and put the phone on my ear

It kept ringing. Fucking pussy can't even face me. The more I waited the more I got angry.

"Hello?" Yes he fucking picked up. I smirk and gave a single to Xander and he immediately gets the recorder on.

"You son of fucking bitch. You think your fucking ass will live if I find you?" I smirked while saying.

I hear silence. He's fucking scared. Pussy.

"Cat caught your tongue?" I said coldly.

"You can take me all you want. But after I find pain in your pathetic non existent heart I will know I did my job right" he said laughing evilly. My smirk grew.

"What you'll take my money again? Mom? Dad? Fucking pussy you must of forgot I won't give two fucks. Keep wasting your time" I said smirking but had a cold stern tone.

"What about your small cute little Wify?" He said over the phone. My smirk fell. My face turned cold and mad. I could see red. I clench my fists and tighten my grip on the phone.

How fucking dare he! How does he fucking know about MY wife.

I clenched my fists so tight I can feel blood coming out. I going to kill him with my bare hands.

"Cat caught YOUR tongue??" He said laughing demonically.

"YOU FUCKING DARE GO NEAR HER ILL KILL YOU WITH MY RAW BARE HANDS! I WONT EVEN LET YOU BREATH IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER!"

I yelled over the phone.

"SHES FUCKING MINE! ALL MINE! JUST WATCH AND LEARN WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" I cut the call and smash it with my bare hands.

"My phone.." Xander mumbled. "What happened what he—-" I cut him off but slamming my hands on the table breaking it.

"SHES MINE!!"

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila's pov-

It's a whole week since I've seen him. And I'm glad. I don't want to see him. I hope he doesn't come back.

I asked Amaris and Ondina where he went because Im a nosy girl and they said "business" nothing more! What he's going to buy another women and replace me—

Not that I care. I HATE him. With a passion.

This whole week I was constantly feeling scared. I feel like my brother will find out and my family will kill me before anyone gets the chance.

My brother really scared me. I'm scared. I'm frighten. I don't wanna go back and marry anyone. I hate to admit it but over here is better than at home. Or at zains house.

I put my legs to my chest and sigh. What should I do! What if they call Damien and tell him to give me back because im getting married and Damien says yes. What if he sells me to zain or my brother.

No no no. What if—-

"Leila?" I flinch and look up to see only Ondina. Oh god I thought it was my mother or worse. My father.

I smile at her and she sits next to me on the floor. "The floor comfy?" She said smiling and I smile back.

"Yes" I said lowly and she holds my hand and just played with it. "You know...your husband assigned 300 extra bodyguard to guard the house and every corner of the house.

That much? Why?

"Why?" I said curious. She snickers and shrugged. "I don't know, the man's so possessive over his wify" she said playfully and i rolled my eyes.

"Oh please! I hate him" I said looking the other way. She laughed.

"Okay okay sorry. When's your honey moon?" She said smirking and my eyes widen.

"ONDINA!" I said pouting and she giggled and enjoyed teasing me.

Later that night, I can't sleep. I always fall asleep early. But lately I couldn't. Something's bugging my cute brain.

If I'm going to be here for a long time why not explore the place? Yeah. I slowly walk around this huge mansion. Food! I run to the kitchen as I see the fridge.

Honestly someone could get a fridge for me on my birthday. And I'll thank them for the best present. But the fridge has to have food.

Or else I don't want it.

I wonder if they have boba. Who wouldn't have boba? I open the fridge and slowly look around the fridge for boba.

Im offended. No boba.

Very offended.

We'll be having a serious talk when he comes. Not that I want to talk to him. But it's boba so it's important.

And why does this fridge have so many energy drinks!! We'll definitely have a serous talk.

Energy drinks are not healthy. Sprite is.

I close the bottom and open the top fridge and see ice cream. LOads! I squeal and take it.

I remember the vanilla ice cream tasted so good!! I grab the ice cream but gasp seeing it's 'protein' EW!

Hey does he need this!! I'm mad now. I grab all the ice cream and threw them away. That was offensive to the ice cream community. We don't want any of that.

Yuck! Protein ice cream! Who invented that!

I grab myself an apple. It's not healthy to me  but it'll do. I roll my eyes and take a bite.

We need to set rules if I'm going to be here. I walk around the mansion eating this apple. I walk up to the elevator. I get in and it started taking me up.

It opened I get out and walked to my room again. I feel somewhat sleepy again.

I get into my room and yawn. I take my hijab off and lay on the bed. I made all my prayers today that I miss so my feel kinda hurt: I'm a weak child.

I frown suddenly thinking of how weak I'll be when zain takes me. Tears start to fill my hazel eyes. I don't wanna have a baby I don't want.

I don't want to see that old rag.

Tomorrows a scary day.

Tomorrow they will spam call.

Tomorrow they will do anything to come here to find me.

Tomorrow is the day considered "my wedding with zain"

I look at a bottle of the iron pills on my night stand.

Oh my allah. Stop me please.

——
🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Poor Leila.. :( comment what you think?