Chapter 46 - Ball Party

Leila's pov -

I laid on my stomach and watched the show playing. 'The flash' I loved it so far!
Damien's at work. He loves him work more than his wife for sure.

Not that I care so much..

I neck has been hurting more and more recently. Like there's something in there poking my skin. But that's impossible I know that.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Where is that sound coming from! I've been hearing it since the morning when Damien left. Is it the fire alarm? Does the battery needs to be changed.

It's so annoying. I tried to find it but can't find where it's coming from. It's so near just so far for some reason.

I searched it up in googled but they said it's a bomb. I wish I had a phone to call Damien! He's always leaving me in the worst situation. What if it is a bomb. The tv better not blow up I need to finish this season. The flash might die..Again!

I hear the door burst open making me jump up from the bed. I see a guard looking guy dressed up in a mission outfit. Pretty aesthetic ngl.

"What— who—" I didn't even finish my sentence when he held a gun at my head. The color from my face dropped. I held in my breath.

Why is he doing this? Is he a bad guy. Like no duh but lik—

"W-what's-" I just stopped myself when he came closer pointing his gun. I'm trying hard to not cry but tears formed anyways.

"You're the terrorist invading this building! King send us to them! You're the leader aren't ya!" He said in a loud angry voice.

I stared at him confused. How can he assume that? And Damien? King?

Another door slammed open, I peek outside the door but his figure was blocking it. I bit my lips and tried to look again but no luck.

He grabbed me very harshly making me whimper in pain. He pushed me outside the door. "I found her boss!" He yelled and I looked up and see Damien turn around. His eyes immediately turned dark and deadly. "Let her fucking go! NOW!"

He clenched his fists and tighten his jaw. The man shook and I did too. He let go of me and I immediately ran and hugged him by the waist scared. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"NO ONE TOUCHES HER BUT ME!" He yelled making me flinch too. He looked at Xander and then the man who held me was dragged away screaming in fear. I look up at him. "What's going on" I said whispering to him scared.

He looked around and looked back down at my short figure, "did anyone come in or came by the door for something?" He said looking hella serious.

"No...why.." I said confused and tilted my head and he stared at my lips and looked back at my eyes.

"Nothing." He said looking down at my lips again likes he's hypnotized and forgot what's saying.

He snapped his fingers and everyone in the room left leaving us two.

He leaned closer to my lips. My heart was fluttering, well it was beating fast. Butterflies erupted inside my stomach. I felt like I was flying.

"Do you regret yesterday.." he said looking in my eyes deeply but held some hesitation for my answer.

I smiled at him. "I don't." I said and brought my hands to his tie and was fixing the messy tie. "And I don't think I'll ever regret it Damien.." I said blushing but tried to hide it.