Chapter 9 - Finishing it Once and For All..

What's...what's happening to me? Falling...Falling...into darkness...

"Sora...are you really...?" I shake my head, dropping to my knees, "no...he can't be..." I look back up, shouting, "I won't let him go!"

"So, you have awakened at last, Princess..." someone comes out in front of us, and Donald stands in front of me, "the Keyhole is now completely. You have served your purpose. But now it's over."

He comes towards us and Donald brandishes his staff, "don't make another move!"

"Do you think we can stop him all by ourselves?" Goofy asks, hiding behind his shield.

"I don't know," Donald shakes his head.

The man suddenly stops, and I gasp as he starts...shaking...

"Impossible..." he gasps.

My eyes widen as suddenly, Riku appears in front of him, fighting against him.

"No," Riku holds his arms out in front of the man, "you won't use me for this!"

"Riku!" I gasp.

"You've gotta run!" Riku manages, "the Heartless are coming!"

As if on cue, Heartless appear all around us. I summon my Keyblade, but I'm certainly in no position to fight, after having been asleep for goodness knows how long.

I look around at all of them and back at Riku, nodding.

Then, Donald makes a frightened quack as we all run away from that room.

"What about the Keyhole?" Goofy asks.

I stop, skidding, "the Keyhole! I could've closed it!"

"Ane! Let's just get out of here!" Donald shouts.

I nod, "right!"

But I can't shake the familiar presence as we ran.

It...reminded me of...Sora...

We come to a room with a waterfall and I stop, seeing Donald and Goofy run on without him. I look back through the door, knowing Sora is in there somewhere.

"Ane, hurry!" Goofy shouts.

"I can't leave them behind!" I shout back.

"We can't stay here!" Donald exclaims.

One little heartless comes up behind me, and I back up, nearly falling down the stairs. I slip and do so, clumsy me, rolling painfully down them, landing painfully on my side, dizzy.

"Ane!" Donald shouts, running over to me.

"A Heartless is after us!" Goofy adds. I get to my feet, shaking my head from the dizziness, and back up to Donald and Goofy.

Donald wields his staff again, "I'll take care of him!"

The Heartless comes closer...and closer...and closer, until it stands right in front of us.

Wait, why isn't it attacking?

Is it...?

Donald bonks it's head twice, "confounded Heartless! Get lost, will ya!" He bonks it a few more times.

It just stands there.

I gasp, "Sora? Is that you?"

Suddenly, more surround us, and I gasp, summoning my Keyblade.

I know, I'm not fit to fight, but hey, it's an automatic thing now! Heartless show up, shwing! Keyblade appears!

Donald and Goofy run off, fighting some more, and I stand in front of Sora. I am adamant that this Heartless is him. He hasn't attacked us once!