Poisoning&Exams

The next day we had a lab assignment so I sat in there as I waited for everyone to come in. More students flowed into the lab. I heard the kid with a buzz cut who they called Okajima, a kid with orange hair named Mimura and Maehara were planning to ambush him as he came into the class with the lab equipment. The teacher came into class with the burners and bottles with the help of Katatoka and Isogai. And then the attack was set off, coming from three angles they got nowhere near him. But Koro Sensei did almost drop a box, so I caught the box.

 "Hey where does this go?" I asked Kataoka. 

"Just set it on a table that doesn't have one." She exclaimed looking up at me. I nodded and put the box on the corner table before going to sit back down at my assigned table.

 "They should've known that wasn't going to work teach, yeah?" Karma laughed from next to me. I stifled a giggle before putting a bookmark on my page, this brought the redheads attention to me. 

"Are you ever going to spill why you're in E class?" Karma asked.

 "No," I stated firmly, as I placed my book in my bag.

As our lab came to a close "And that is how you remove the dye from your favorite snacks!" Korosensi exclaimed before snatching all of our snacks. "Aw, I was excited to eat that." I heard some of my classmates complain. I sigh. The teacher comes back into class to watch over us as we all begin to clean up our labs. 

I zoned off as we put stuff up, but someone decided to try their luck. Oukada stammers as she tries to give our target something. "Well Oukada? What's up?" Koro sensei asks the short student as she holds three beakers of different liquids. This class just gets curiouser and curiouser. I thought as she spoke.

 "Poison sir! Please drink it, I poured my heart and soul into it. I'm not good at being sneaky and everyone else is so good at this." She exclaimed, sounding desperate. 

"Uh- Okada, no one is going to fall for that." Sugino began to explain before being stood up to be wrong. 

"Your heart and soul? Don't mind if I do!" Koro Sensei exclaimed. My shocked classmates exclaimed as Korosensei started having shaking fits. But it turns out he became spiky, blue and suddenly had horns? 

He kinda looks like Sonic. "What the hell?" I mutter.

 "That had quite a kick! Hydroxide I believe, good try Miss Oukada, if I was human I would have definitely hit the hay." Koro Sensei exclaimed to the girl's dismay, "Shall I try the others?" he asked. All the rest of us could do is sit back and watch. 

"Yes please!" She answered, glee in her voice and her pose with more confidence. 

"All righty, down the hatch!" This time he turned a mint green with wings coming out the side of his head. 

'He grew wings this time?" Isogai pointed out.

"He's starting to look fancy!" Maehara exclaimed. 

"Phamleon acetate. Let's see what the last one does!" our teacher chugged the drink, making uncomforting noises. Finally, he turned white with an even harder to read expression than before. My classmates start exclaiming how things keep getting weirder and weirder. "If you hate me I understand but please don't hate assanation!" Our now emoticon looking teacher exclaimed.

 "What is that supposed to mean!" Okajima asked. As Koro sensei began to lecture Okada and I began to zone out again, thinking about why I had to join E class.

During our small break in between classes, we stepped outside and the rest of the class played assanation badminton, as Mr. Karasuma calls it. We continue with our classes for the day and head home. "Welcome home kids. I'm off to run some errands. Remember your gymnastics class at 4, Himari." My step-mom exclaimed as Gakashuu and I entered the house.