Chapter2-Pictures

POV: Sundrop

The light got turned on and the friend came out to play! Except for the one Moony favorites , I would wake them up but I don't want Moon to tell at me so I let them sleep a bit more. The other kids wondered why the mysterious kid wouldn't wake up so I explained that they may be a heavy sleeper and to let them wake up on their own time. The children looked confused but said ok and went to play on the jungle gym.

I go to the small child and slightly shooke them ," Kiddo I think it's time to get up." They mumbled a bit and opened their eyes and they seemed to be confused as to what happened to the lights. I held their hand and pulled them up gently. They stood up and waddled to the crafts table with the blanket on them.
[Like this]

[I gave you overalls]

They just sat there coloring so I didn't bother them.

TiM SkApAy

POV: Moondrop

Naptime again? I walk around and see a kid near the light switch. How annoying that I have to deal with it." Hey kid! Did you turn off the lights?" They nod slowly and I sigh." Why did you do that?" I say now slight lying agitated, they went on to explain that they accidentally turned them of when running they tripped. I excused them and went to turn on the lights but had my leg pulled. When I looked down I saw a drawing in the little hands of Y/N

 When I looked down I saw a drawing in the little hands of Y/N

I almost cried." That looks amazing starshine!" The pushed it towards me say that I can keep it I was tearing up at this." Oh thank you! I'll keep it forever." With that they ran giggling to make another picture. I opened my stomach hatch which was full of drawings sun had gotten on one side, I placed mine on the other side than closed my stomach.

Yep their my favorite.

[HELLO I decided to upload since all I did was sleep after posting hope ya enjoyed my radioactive explorers!]