Chapter5- Plot time

POV:NONE

It was after hours and moon was a constant reminder that you had to stay out of sight.
Yet here you are.
Stuck in the vents of the lost and found. You may be thinking how tf did we get here. Well the daycare had a visitor.

[*eddsworld:FLAAAAAASH BAAAAAACK*]

"Okay kiddo! It after hours so we gotta be more quiet than when the other stars are here!" Y/N nodded and went to play and just try and entertain themselves as sun went to his room and work on 'An arts and crafts project' you didn't question it though until you heard rustling coming from the ball pit. You wanted to check it out but not be seen so you crawled up in the play structure and watched as a boy around your age maybe younger git picked up by Sun.

" HELLLLOOO, NEW FRIEND YOU'RE SURE UP LATE. ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY? WHERE ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS?" apparently the kid was a sassy brat and tried to shove Sundrop's faceplate away. " Now now new friend, it's very rude to push someone away when they're trying to be friendly! Since you seem like a troublemaker I'll tell you the 1. Rule here.
Keep the lights. On. On. On... But other than that it's fair game friend."

I slid down and walked up to Sunny ,"Yes starbright?" " he seems mean.... and hes at the light switch." " oh ok....WAIT WHAT!!" Sundrop frantically crawled over to the dest but he couldn't pass it. His programming would shut down, and neither moon nor sun would like that. And just like that the lights we're out and moon was as well and he wasn't to keen on the new rulebraker. "Naughty boy.. Bad children must be punished!" Suddenly you were being dragged by the blue brat to different generators, you didn't understand the fuss you'd seen moon like this and the most he does is lecture them and give them a temporary ban for the day. But the kid was acting like he was gonna die.

"Sirius come here. I need you to hide in the ballpit." "Why?" "Because Sun likes being over dramatic and permanently ban kids, its stupid really but you need to stay here." He places you under the slide going in the ballpit and you stay there. Then the light come on and Moon and Sun were nowhere to be found. You wait a bit until you hear.

"RULEBRAKER, RULEBRAKER! YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE! SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! WOO WOO WOOOO"

Is was kinda funny actually because the next thing you knew he was stamping his feet like a toddler and was just speaking static. When you came out from under the slide he suddenly stopped and seemed shocked you were still here after the lights turned off. He ended up putting you in the big space in his chest it was empty because they already hung up the pictures on the wall of their room. Every photo except the ones you drew, moon fought sun to keep them there.

When you got in you were strapped in a carseat like thing, but Sun could still operate freely. He ended up walking around the plex with you until the lights went out, sun accidentally ejected you from his stomach hatch and left because moon needed to find the rulerbraker and tell his parents. But you were left there alone until a blonde lady dragged you by your shirt collar and threw you in the lost and found.

POV:Y/N

I was thrown into a room that the mean lady said was the lost and found. I was looking around and found a funky looking necklace.

 I was looking around and found a funky looking necklace

It had like a speaker and a button.....
Press!
"Hello? Hello, hello? Can you hear me?" "SIRIUS IS THAT YOU! THANK THE STARS. WHERE ARE YOU? DID SUN DROP YOU?!!" "Pa calm down I'm in the lost and found and grabbed this funky looking necklace! Also a rabbit is raPIDLY APPROACHING OH STARS!" I scrambled around for something and found a screwdriver near a vent. Yep that's the ticket! GIVE ME THE TICKET. LET ME LIVE
oh.....
It appears I'm stuck.

Shit.