Chapter4-Calming Down Gremlins

POV:None

After that incident Sun and Moon's goals were aligned more then the usual movement and naptime schedule, it was like they were one person not two separate minds put in one body by a sick bastard who was fully aware that the animatronics were sentient. They both could go into heavy detail about how they wanted separate bodies and how it would be way more efficient and effective, Sun more then Moon surprisingly, though it made sense since sometime it hurt Sun.

Y/N seemed to cling to the legs of their savior while softly crying, the grab and yelling brought less than pleasant memories. The children, some were worried for the new friend while others thought it's what they deserved. The nice kids gathered around Y/N and hugged them trying their best to comfort the slightly older and taller kid. It was a heartwarming gesture that was cherished by the animatronic though Moondrop was a bit weary of how the kid could break down so easily it made him worry to no end but it wasn't his place to ask.

"Alright little stars let's give them a bit of time to calm down why don't you all go color at the crafts table with your new friend?" Sun was met with many sounds of excitement and just like that the crowd was dragging Y/N to the crafts table. The crowd was met with very little resistance.
(Looked like this)

"Gremlins the lot of them" "Brother that isn't nice

"Gremlins the lot of them" "Brother that isn't nice." "Dont care. Didn't ask. Plus you're annoying" "I AM NOT!" "proving my point already"