1

The only thing you can add to this already perfect cake recipe is a couple of teaspoons of instant coffee or espresso for an even deeper chocolate flavour......

Noo...... I don't like coffee... The 4-year-old baby screamed to his mother.

You don't like the coffee taste..... The mother looks at him.

No..... Add some chocolate no coffee.

I like that... The mother thumbs up... He adds some more chocolate to the cake and stirs it well. Then pour it into a vest and el put it in the oven.

Both of them swipe their sweat from their faces. They look at each other... Ok, let's go and fresh up Appa will be any soon. The mother picks up his baby and places it on his hip and walks to the washroom.

*******

Bunny... It's so good.......the baby chirp loudly........He was sitting at the table.

Thank you much... Your bunny is the super chef... Let's decorate the cake... Both of them decorate with nuts and chocolate chips.

Jimin dips his small finger in chocolate and touches his mom's nose... Jungkook scrunches his nose he does the same to his baby... Jungkook gives some strawberries to Jimin......You both Appa and son so much into strawberries...

Jimin look at the fridge... half of that filled with carrots.

Ok... Ok... I admit..... Jungkook said. Let's write something on the cake.

Eomma... 'Mochi love Appa'...

No... It must be 'bunny love hubby'. . .

No...... Mochi shout...

No..... Bunny shout more loudly...

I hate you... I love my Appa more... The baby mochi said with a cute pout trying to jump out of the table. Jungkook catches him perfectly .....

Same here... You love your app more but my hubby loves me more... He shot back. And start to write on the cake using white chocolate...Read he ask his son...

W e l c o m e... Mochi try to pronounce the word... Wecome...

It's welcome........welcome back Kim Taehyung... Mochi and bunny love you.......... Jungkook read for him...

Jimin giggles loudly and clap his small chubby hands ........ Jungkook kisses his cheeks. They heard a horn of cars from outside. Both of them look and smile at each other.....

Appa is here..... They shout in unison and run to the living room.