18

Hobi seems so tense cause he was sitting in the nest that to be in front of Mr Kim Jungkook. The first time when he visited his bandmate he got a punch on his nose. And he never dares to enter this home.

So what do you want Hobi?  Jungkook asks with a smile

Hyung... it's like my parents ask me to get married, so...

So what hobiyaaa...you are in your 20s right? Getting married is so complex. Like your hyung once said. He smirks at him.

Hyung, please... Help me. Speak with yoongi. He didn't attend my call.

Let me think about that. Jungkook crosses his legs.

Hobi look at Taehyung....please.

Baby...help him. His parents almost fix his marriage to a girl.

Ok, I will talk with yoongi.  But you should talk with your parents. Ok?

I will...but you request yoongi to attend my calls at least.

But what's the problem Hobi? Kooky looked at him.

He thinks I am dating that girl.

Really? Oh my... It was the same as us. I thought he was also dating.  Don't worry mr. I will make it right. He smiles.

He changed a lot hyung... Hobi said to Tae. It's amazing. He talks so maturely. I can't believe it.

Then believe...he changes. He even appoints a maid here.

Oh...best wishes hyung. Hobi hugs him.

Don't worry Hobs...my baby will make everything right. He hugs him back.

Hubby... Jung kook calls him in a sweet voice.

Yeah, baby...

Come here...

Why?

This t-shirt is stuck please help me to change it.

I am coming bubba...Tae happily runs to his room.  He checks Jimin who was busy playing.

Kooky... Baby...

Clean the whole house and wash these clothes. Jungkook gives him a broom.

But you said... Tae looks at him.

This is a punishment for what you did.

What?

You hug him...

Kooky...Tae calls him with a pout.

Do it fast. I want to make a call. He walks out of the room.

Tae looks at Jimin he closes his mouth with his hands and laughs.

*******

Yoongi proudly received his degree from the Vice Chancellor of the University. Top student. He runs to his parents and hugs Jin. Thanks for coming. I miss you very much.

Miss you too my son. Jin hig him back very dearly.

Let's go and have something. Three of them walk towards their car.

So... what's your plan? Come with us or stay here.

I am coming. I am planning to start a new business.

Why? You can join our company. Namjoon looks at him.

No...I want my own. I have an idea and both of them should support and help me.

Of course son...but you need some experience. What I am suggesting you...just join any company and work then we can proceed with your plan.

No...Dad. I am all decided. I will go on my way.

Ok...your choice.

How all? Mochi, Tae, kooky, Rose, Jenny.

Mochi starts school this year. Jenny went to a medical conference Rose also go with her. Tae and kook as usual.

She calls me yesterday....asking sorry. But I said I don't need a biological mother. Yoongi said between taking food.

Jin and Joon look at each other with a smile.

*******

Dr... I got an injury on my left hand but you're checking my right hand.

What? I am sorry. Lisa smacks her head. Show me.

Dr, ... Why do you prescribe Loperamide for that patient? He has only a fever. This medicine is for Diarrhoea.

The patient in front of Lisa gulped and looked at her. The next second he runs away for his dear life.

Oh. I... I am going home. She said to the nurse.

But doctor patients are waiting.

So what? Am I the only doctor who works here?

No... Mam but you're the general surgeon... So. And Dr Jin and Jenny are not here.

No. I can't am not feeling well... I am taking a day off. She starts to pack her things.

Dr... Let me tell you something... I was watching you for the past few days you were so tense and angry. Especially after Jenny's mam went. Only one person can help you with this.  Her brother Kim Jungkook, go and meet him.

Lisa stare at her... I will.