15

Since this day Kim Jungkook is a new man. He never beat anyone. He will treat everyone nicely. He will make his hubby proud. I swear up on my head...if I do anything against this I will don't drink banana milk for two.....Jungkook stops his pledge and looks at Jimin. Two weeks? No 1 week....no 5 days....no 3 days... Ok...I will don't drink banana milk for one night.

Jimin face palms himself. Do you love banana milk more than me? He looks at his mother.

Hai...small rabbit, don't touch my banana milk. He points his finger at him. Oh...no I am a new man. I shouldn't speak like this.

Jiminy...my son. Banana milk is the best drink in the world so we must respect all bananas.

Are you mad? Jimin sharp his eyes.

Mad is your...he was getting angry...oh control Jungkook. Jiminy baby...don't say Mad it's a bad word. Come we can see something on YouTube.

How to be a perfect wife of an idol? Both mother and son play the video.

*****

First of all, stop crying. And tell me what happened? Tae said a bit rudely

My parents ask me to marry someone. Hobi wipes his eyes.

Is that a problem?

Yes...I love Yoongi.

Go and talk with your parents. Tae said.

But he doesn't love me...

Who?

Yoongi. He pouts cutely.

Tae suppresses a laugh. You know I am his uncle.

Hyungi...I want your help.

I can't help...am sorry. Better you talk with Jungkook.

But...

What is it Hobi? Tae caresses his head. You should speak with Kooky. I am sure he will help you. Both Yoongs and kooky have a special bond.

I will...Hobi again wipes his eyes.

Don't cry like a child. My baby Mochi is stronger than you.

Why boys can't cry? Hobi, look at him.

******

Seokjin was confused, he don't know what he will choose. Whether Namjoon or another life. They know each other for years but the so-called word Love is always strange to them. He looks at his reflection in the mirror.

What's your decision? Namjoon asks him when he came into the room.

But he stays there without any reply.

Am I asking you Jin?

I don't know. I don't know what should I do.

Joon sat opposite him. Forget past years Jin. I am inviting you to a new life. As husbands. I don't know how to propose to you or something but Joon takes his hand in his. If you can love me please share your life with me. Both of us are running for our family, but now they are all grown up. let's live for ourselves.

Jim hold others' hand tightly. They look at each other and smile softly. Joon slowly makes him in his embrace. Both of them hug each other as their lives depend upon that.

*****

Tae honey, Tea

Honey Tea?

No...Honey...Tea, I was calling you Honey.

Oh...thanks, baby.

No baby...only sweetheart. I am not a baby anymore. Kook was very serious.

Taehyung looked at him. Any problem?

No...honey, I am appointing a made here. She will be coming  next day.

Tae check his ear, whether he heard right. What happens to you? bun. Fever or something Tae check his temperature.

I am perfectly ok honey. And once again, call me sweetheart. He walks to the kitchen.

Tae looks at Jimin. What happened?

He hit his head...Jimin said.

What? Tae looks at his son.