6

Jungkook and Jimin stand in front of the hospital road. The people who pass them stare at the mother and son. Jungkook wearing a cowboy outfit and Jimin is in a tiger onesie. Both of them wearing Panama caps on their heads and timber lands on their legs. Jungkook holding a Gucci bag and a stick in his hand. Jimin had a small bunny back bag on his shoulder. Both of them proudly walk toward hospitals.

Namjoon saw both of them....he stare at them with a frown. I mean who wears this type of dress in public.

Who is that    Kim? The person asks Namjoon.

I don't know.....he answered immediately...well Mr Lee...we can meet sometime. He handshake the man and immediately gets into his car. Joon looks at the mother and son due who walking like kings in the middle of gazes. A small smile arises on his lips......poor Taetae.

Hello...kooky...hello Mochi.... an attendee of the hospital call them.

Hello hyungi...is she at the cabin?

Yes...he smiles at them. Regulars of the hospital know who are but the strangers still staring at them.

Dr.you have one more patient....the nurse informed the doctor with a confused face.

Call them...

Hello...they entered the cabin.

Oh. I guess it's you two.

Lisa...this is my brother Jungkook. And this is our Minny baby.

I am not a baby...hello Lisa I am Kim Jimin...he introduces himself.

So what's the matter? Jenny looks at them. Wait, where are you from? Circus? She laughed loudly.

Both boys sit opposite of her. We are going to Tae's studio. So we thought just visit you.

But what is this? She picks the stick.

This is for him....he was flirting with every girl on the street so.....Jungkook said.

Jenny...I am, Jin stop at the middle.....he looks at the boy's head to toe. What the hell?

They are on the way to the studio. Jenny said.

Both of them look at Jin with a beautiful smile. Jin instantly melts in that.

He kisses Jimin's chubby cheek. Here Jungkook shows his cheek but he got a pinch. Jimin giggled loudly.

My hubby will kiss me...he said with a pout.

I have surgery, I am going to the theatre Jenny you should visit the patients in ICU. He said to his sister and say bye to the boys.

Seokjin is the head doctor of Jeons Hospital. Both their parents were doctors. Everyone in the Jeon family has been educated except Jungkook...the only thing he finds interesting is Kim Taehyung. He gets married at the age of 18.....after two years Jimin was born. Now he was leading a happy family life. If we avoid some crazy things like this.

*******

Tae and Hobi successfully finished their recording. Both of them resting in their studio.

Tae.. Look you have a surprise. Hobi said to him. Tae turns back and smiles at the view. He walks toward them and picks Jimin from Jungkook.

He kisses that cute face... But he instantly wipes his cheeks.

What? Tae looks at him. Jimin look at his mother who was pouting sadly.

Oh, my big baby... Jimin wiggled from Tae's grip and run toward hobi. Hobi picks him. Who is this? Junior tiger....he kissed him and walk out of the room. He knows very well what was happening next.

Tae pinned the boy to the wall....what are you? Billy the kid...he asks him while kissing his lips.

Who is she? Jungkook glared at him.

Who?

Billy and kid...

It's not billy and kid it's billy the kid a famous cowboy.

Am I looking good? He asks him.

My bunny is beautiful in any costume. He kissed his cheeks. But how we can go to dinner like this...hmmm...he again kisses him.

Don't worry I have everything with me...he shows his bag.

Tae again kisses him. Love you.....

Love you too hubby....my leg is pricking....he pouts.

What happened?

That mochi makes me carry him... Why a sudden dinner. He asked Taehyung.

Not me... Hobi arranges the dinner. He wants to talk about something seriously to us. He again kisses him.