7

Hoseok arranges a lavish party for the Kim family in his home.

Tell me Hoba...Do you need anything from me? Jungkook pocks him with a fork.

Nothing Hyung... it's just for my pleasure.

Oh, come on Hoba I know...you want me to help you with Yooni. Right? He tickles him...I know...I know... Ok, what should I do?

No...Hyung, we don't want to get married this soon.

Why? Come on you should... it's been Five years Hoba.

But we are just in our twenties, Hobi said with a smile.

What's the problem? Getting married in your twenties.

Please...Hoba... don't listen to him. Just go on your way. Taehyung said to him. I am telling you, don't get married this soon.

Of course, I am seeing your life Tae... Hobi laughed.

*****

Even though he is an idol still he belongs to the Kim family. Ask your brother to behave properly in public. Namjoon strictly warns his husband.

Jin remains silent.

Do you hear me or not?

Yes...am not deaf. Jin said a bit rudely.

Then make understand your idiotic brother...

Don't call him by name...Tae never criticizes him for what he is doing.

It's his destiny... He adjusting for Jimin... Namjoon said.

They are not like us mr.Kim. They love each other sincerely. Jin shot back. And please, let them live their life.

Whatever you... Make me a coffee dear...

Jon frowned at the sudden change of his husband and look at him...Rose was standing behind them.

Are there any problems? She looks at them.

Nothing baby...Go and change. Then we can have coffee together. Namjoon said with a beautiful smile.

Ok...she looks at Jin...he smiled at her too.

Once Rose was excited from the room Joon glared at Jin. Remember, I don't want my Tae to become a clown in front of others because of your brother.

*****

Jungkook make his baby on the bed carefully and placed a lot of pillows around him. He looks at his angel once more and makes sure he was sleeping deep.

Jungkook walked toward his Kitchen. He makes sure the doors are locked perfectly. He switches off the lights and moves to his room. It was a small house with a two-bedroom. They named their home Nest.

Tae... Jungkook entered the room he don't close the door cause Jimin was sleeping next room. Most of the days Jungkook and Jimin will sleep together cause Tae we're out of the station.

Where is baby?

He slept.

Alone...make him here Kooky.

No...I have some important business mr. Jungkook said to him.

What? Taehyung looked at him suspiciously.

Jungkook put his hand around his neck and top-toed for a kiss. He pecks his lips. Love you hubby.

Love you too baby...Tae hugs his waist. Looks so needy today...he pecks his lips.

I am always needy for you hubby...he closes more to him.

But I want to sleep with my baby.

Am I not you're baby? He pouts at him.

Both of you're my babies...come...he picks the boy and walks to where Jimin is sleeping. He put Jungkook on the side of the bed and lay between them.

Tae...Jungkook calls him...

Tell me...baby.

Who do you love the most?

Jimin then you.

Why am I not first? You should say, you then Jimin...he said.

Kooky...you too love our mochi so much...just like that...he is our baby. Just sleep. Tae turned toward his child and hug him.

Jungkook wipes his eyes and turns to another side of the bed. You should say my name first...he whispers and wipes his eyes.

I love you Kooky...more than anything and anyone. He kisses the crying boy's ear.

Jungkook turns towards him with teary eyes.

Don't cry, baby...please...Tae again kisses him. He hugs the boy to his chest. I love you. He whispers till his husband sleep.