27

Taehyung arranges a beautiful dinner for his love. Bunny come here... He invites his husband. Please sit here. It was on the rooftop. Flowers, balloons, candles everything decorated beautifully. Tae serves food for them. Can I feed you?

No... I will eat myself.

Ok... Then let's start. Kooki do you remember our first date? That was beautiful right?

Ya...

You know bun... Which is the most beautiful day in my life?

I know... The Day Jimin was born.

Exactly... Bun do you remember the first word he said... It was Appa... Taehyung smiled at the memory.  I know how much I love our son... You love him more than it. You know our baby was completely covered with a bandaid... I lost myself once I see our child. But more than that I am scared for you... For your reaction. I know you can't see him like that. Our baby was crying out of pain... Poor he is.

Please Taehyung... Stop it... I don't want here anymore. Jungkook clutches his heart.

Tae moves to him. This is the reason but I don't allow you to see him. I know you can't see him like that. You will feel more pain than him. I never ask for an explanation from you because I know my bun never hurt our baby. Tae kisses him. I am sorry if I make you sad. I know you will feel guilt when...

Do you forget that I am his mother? Jungkook looks at him. You know when he last got a fever... You know when he last got injured. You know on which day he taking the vaccine.  It's me who does everything for my child. In a month nearly 10 or 5 days, you will be in our home the rest of the days, it's me.

I feel guilty... Because I hurt my child... But I know how to take care of him more than anyone.  You just said about our first date... Can you remember that... It was Jenny's favourite restaurant... You said to me... I am remembering everything Taehyung cause at the end of everything I was the one who cried alone.

Jungkook gets up from his seat... and looks at him.  The day Jimin was born... May be your beautiful day but that was my bad day... Cause you warn Jin hyung... You need your child healthy and perfect if anything happens to me.  I was not sleeping... I was hearing you... He smiles in pain.

I was always questioning you if you are adjusting with me for Jimin... It was not you... It was me who adjust with you for my son. Because I don't have any other way to live. He walks to the room.

*******

Taehyung stared at the food which remains untouched. He blows all the candles.  He saw Jungkook sitting in the bedroom.

Let's go back... Taehyung said. I will inform yoongi to stay there. Change if you want I will wait outside.

It's too late... Jungkook said.

It's ok... we can go. Can I ask you something Jungkook... Don't you ever care about me? It's your insist on marriage. Do you ask whether I was ok or not? No. After marriage. Do you consider me? What was the first thing you do when I reach back home... You check my body to find some marks... Do you ever believe me Jungkook? Music was my everything still now... Do you support me anytime?  Every time you degrade me... In front of my colleagues, friends... How many concerts have I lost because of you... Yes... I choose Jimin over you... Still, I don't think it was wrong because it's you made me promise to take care of him otherwise you never forgive me.

Do you know what was the first question you ask me during a call... With whom are you? He laughed a little. To this day you never ask me...  Am I ok? Am I eat something? Am I tired? No never. I expect some care from my partner but I never get that... And why should I behave like your expectations? I am a human being too not a machine or something that you key me and sing for you.

I will wait outside in the car... Come fast. He walks outside making Jungkook alone in that room.