An Unexpected Encounter

Y/n: What in tarnation is going on here.

I lean in to get a closer look at Miku.

Y/n: Why is she in here? And why is she in the same bed with me?

I continued to look her, my eyes drawn towards her face. I take in every detail of her face. I quickly shake my head.

Y/n: Bad Y/n. Bad.

I slowly started to crawl out of the bed carefully, making sure I don't wake her. I made my way to the door. I turned the door handle and opened the door. To my surprise, I see another Miku in my path.

 To my surprise, I see another Miku in my path

Y/n: Wait. Miku?

I looked at the Miku imposter up and down and noticed she's wearing different pajamas. The same one's as Itsuki.

Y/n: Oh, your Itsuki.

She looks down to the floor.

Itsuki: You can tell, huh? Uh, look, about the midterms.

Just then I heard a noise from behind me and knew it was Miku who was moving around in her sleep. I quickly closed the door behind me.

Y/n: Yeah. Let's talk about the midterms.

I hurriedly pushed her towards her room.

Y/n: Let's talk in your room.

Itsuki: Hey! Stop pushing!

I opened the door to her room and gently pushed her in. I walk in and closed the door behind me. I looked around and noticed some flash cards on her desk.

Y/n: So you really were studying in here. I'm so proud of you.

Itsuki looked at me and sighed. She looks at me shyly.

Itsuki: So... I need... your help. With studying.

Y/n: -_-... seriously? I was outside your room last night! Why didn't you just ask me then?!

Itsuki: Are you gonna help me or not?

Y/n: Yes. Itsuki. I'll help you. What do you need help with?

Itsuki: English, Math, Social studies and Japanese.