Marvel Spider-man Trailer: To be Greater

Please note this isn't the next chapter, just something I thought of while working on the next chapter.

A battle against Spider-man and Mister Negative was happening on top of a unfinished construction building.

A black like mist surrounded the crime fighter, his lenses narrowed when seeing Mister Negative charging a blast. He hits Spider-man with a white-blackish blast. This causes an explosion blowing away Spider-man and off the building.

The explosion caused debris to fall along side Spider-man. He spun around a couple times in the air until he had his back towards the ground.

His perspective of reality turned dark as he could hear voices calling out to him.

Voices: Spider-man. Spider-man. Spider-man!

Everything around him seemed to have stopped, from the falling debris to him floating in mid-air staring up at the sky.

In mid-air Shocker appeared right in front of him standing on debris. He grabbed the Wall Crawlers chest and pulled him up to him.

Voices: You are nothing!

Shocker with his right hand charged his gauntlet and punched Spider-man down as he crashes through the debris Shocker was standing on.

Spider-man rocketed down towards Electro who flew above him charging up his electricity in his hands.

Voices1: Nobody loves you!

Voices2: Your a freak!

Voices3: A loser!

Electro shot down a bolt of electricity down on his chest sending him down once more.

While falling Vulture came out of nowhere from the dark void and flew down to Spider-man.

Voices: You don't belong here!

Vulture using his two feet kicked him downward.

Voices1: Useless!

Voices2: Disappointment.

Voices: Failure!

Scorpion who was on a debris below Spider-man, wrapped his tail around his torso and threw him down on a piece of a crane.

Spider-man finally landed on the ground with a large thud cracking the floor below him. He tried to get up but a big foot stepped on his chest preventing him from doing so.

He looked up and saw Rhino towering over him.

Rhino: Everyone hates you!

He stomped his foot down on his chest making him go through the floor and into a pitch dark void. The only light was from the ground he crashed through, the voices around him were silent.

Doubt flooded through his head. All he could see around him was complete darkness.

The light from the ground shines on top of his chest where his white spider was at.

A female voice called out to him, one he grew to love throughout the years of knowing her

A female voice called out to him, one he grew to love throughout the years of knowing her. A voice that belonged to the love of his life.

Quint: Y/n. Y/n. It's time to get up.

His lenses widened when he came back to reality, he fell out of the black mist and was falling down to the streets. He quickly recovered and shot out two webs from his arms and pulled himself back up into the black mist. He entered back into the mist and kicked Rhino under his chin as his body started to fade away.

Spider-man turned his body sideways and spun around. He slipped by two pieces of debris and webbed up multiple falling debris before they could fall down to the street. He shot a web to a pile of small beams and swung upward and entered into the void.

He tucked his body into a ball and rolled backwards managing to dodge Scorpion's tail. He was above him and shot two webs from his hands and pulled him upward towards him. Spider-man planted both feet on his chest and kicked him downward.

He exited the void and landed on a piece of concrete that was falling down on its side. He stuck to it and webbed hik the debris below as he continued to climb up.

He leaped from the concrete and onto another, he kicked up from the concrete he was and leaped up into the air. He shot a web forward as his body was back into the void.

The web stuck onto Vulture's right wing. Using his strength, the web slingers swung Vulture around him and into a crane.

He exited the void and slipped through a wooden box and pile of cement mix. He webbed them together as he jumped up on top of the cement pile and jumped into the air.

Finding himself back into the void, he shot a web forward as it his Electro's face. He slammed the super powered Villain down, his face hits the pile of concrete below him.

Using his momentum, he flew up towards Shocker who was getting ready to punch him. Spider-man quickly grabbed him under his armpits and flew up in the air. He threw Shocker up in the air, he shot a web to his chest and reeled his arm back clenching his fist.

He pulled Shocker down towards him and punched him hard in the face as his body and void disappeared returning him back into reality.

Spider-man quickly shot another web to the construction building and pulled himself up towards it.

All the falling debris below him where all webbed him as the webs were connected to the building next to the one under construction.

The people started to cheer on the Wall Crawler. Shouting as loud as they can.

Mister Negative turned around and saw Spider-man swinging back into their battleground. Spider-man jumped up off from his web and did a back flip. He aimed his web shooter at the Villain.

 He aimed his web shooter at the Villain

Their battle continued.