The Spider-men: Trailer

A/n: Everyone, please note that this chapter is during Season 3 of The Quintessential Quintuplets. This is merely a preview of what will happen.

--------------------------------------------------

Location: Aichi Prefecture.

-------------------------------------------------

Y/n: U/n! Where are you?!

Y/n in his recently made suit landed in front of Kasugai City Hall

Y/n in his recently made suit landed in front of Kasugai City Hall. There, he saw a sight in all his life, never laid eyes on.

The majority of the building was covered in black tendrils. Black substances were splattered across the streets and roads. Cars were suspended in the air by these very black tendrils. Building impaled by them.

Y/n: It's bad here. I have never seen anything like this.

U/n:(Call) Y/n!

Y/n puts his fingers to his ear.

Y/n: U/n! What am I looking at here?!

U/n:(Call) It's complicated. Though I hate to be the bearer of bad news, it's really worse than it looks. The tendrils spread out all over the train station underground!

Y/n: What?! Are you serious?

U/n: Yeah. And I'm not sure what to do. I never seen anything like this.

The sound of a thud came from an alley next to Y/n. He immediately turned in that direction. What he sees next sends chills down his spine.

Y/n: What... am I looking at?

U/n:(Call) What? What is it?

He starts backing up slowly.

Y/n: So the person who's behind all this, tell me, what does he look like?

U/n:(Call) Tall, an evil rip-off version of me. Why?

The creatures Y/n was staring at came out of the shadows of the alleyway. Revealing what they are.

 Revealing what they are

Y/n: Well... I'm staring at mummified aliens!

He hears snarling behind him. He turns around and spots more of the same creatures, closing in on him.