Road Trip

Spider-man: Can you pull over...? Please.

Barley holding onto the car, it swirls left and right, in an attempt to get me off. And it was effective.

The feeling of exhaustion ripples throughout my body, and the pain in my left arm wasn't helping either.

Thug# 1: Shake him off the car!

Thug# 2: I actually enjoy him riding on the top of our car... WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!

Spider-man: Does anyone ever tell you that you guys sound like a married couple...? No?

Sticking onto the roof, I swung my body through the driver's window and kicked both thugs, they both went flying out of the passenger door. Sticking back onto the roof, I waited for the last second before it hits the ground to catch the car, the heavy weight of it shot immense pain through my left arm.

Putting the car down I looked at my arm and saw that the web I used to wrap it up were slightly red.

Spider-man: Where's Nino when I actually need her?

Another crime was reported near me, a B&E. I sighed and shot a web, pulling myself up, I started to swing down a street. Everyone down below took pictures of me, cheering my name. I would normally like to hear all this... but right now, what I want the most... is sleep.

I have done this for three hours, stopping any crime that was reported. My mind can continue, but my body, that's another story. With each movement I do, hurts. How long will it be until my mind starts wanting to do the same? Can I even afford to go on the trip?

Lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized just how low I was swinging until I hit my head on a street lamp. I fell straight down and onto a car.

My vision grew hazy, like a fog had appeared all around me. I could feel my eyes slowly close... no, I can't afford to sleep. Sleep? Yeah... that sounds good, maybe it'll be alright if I just close my eyes for a few seconds.

Then I heard a ringing sound coming from my mask, opening my eyes, I saw an incoming call from Fuutarou. This annoyed me and I declined the call, heaving a sigh I forcibly made myself get up.

Shooting a web and pulling myself up, I continued to head over where the B&E was reported.

After much struggle swinging I finally made it to where the B&E was at. Five men struggled to open a door to jewelry store.

Spider-man: How come criminals really suck at breaking in?

I jumped down on the street. They hadn't noticed me yet. Quietly sneaking up to the one in the way back, I kicked the back of his knee, making him fall down to one knee. He turns around but I quickly punched him the face, knocking him out.

Looking forward, I saw all the Thugs grouped up as one, taking them out one by one isn't gonna work. Gotta do this the hard way.

Shooting a web at one's back, I pulled him towards me, grabbing him, I slammed him on the ground and punched him on the face, knocking him out.

Thug#1: What the heck?! Spider-man just knocked out Bob!

Spider-man: Seriously? Why would you shout his name?

Thug#2: He is right, why would you say Bob's name Jerry?

Thug# 1: You just said my name, Steve!

Thug# 3: You just said his name!

Thug# 1: Shut up, Larry!

Without saying anything, I quickly webbed up all their mouths. They all just looked at each other for a brief moment and then quickly went to remove the webs covering their mouths.