Author's Note

Hi there! Welcome to my story titled 'Marrying For Twisted Love In a Fantasy Novel'.

The story is a fantasy-romance novel based on a cunning protagonist.

If you're a usual historical reincarnation story reader, you'll find the story set up familiar as it's a common trend to have the protagonist reincarnated into another world.

However, I think you'll find this story a bit different from the normal trope of a protagonist reincarnated into a story.

This story isn't slow paced and begins from a rocky point were the usual protagonist is supposed to have been living happily ever after.

The theme for this story is supposedly dark but due to the audience reading this story I decided to make it a bit more lighthearted.

I'll also like to point out that the protagonist is: cruel, selfish, two-faced etc

This novel is unedited so there will probably be grammatical errors. Readers can feel free to point them out.

I'd like to thank all those who plan on reading this story or are already reading it.

I was inspired to write this story from all the numerous manwha and manhua I have read.

I haven't edited it yet so it will have some errors. I'm not a pro at writing, so my writing style still needs a lot of work.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this story If you do, make sure to show your support by following me Adivonna, commenting and voting on the story.

SUMMARY: Paisley the heroine, looked at me with her eyes filled of tears.

"Why did you marry him, when you don't even love him?"

After betraying me she still has the mind to question me. I had made it clear to her that I no longer regarded her as my sister.

"I love his body. I love his wealth. I love his influence. I love his power. So what in the hell, are you talking about?"

"Such wicked things...you're so evil!"

I smiled and came closer to her, staring dangerously into her eyes.

"That's the whole point of being the villainess"

And a big thanks to flushrose for making the amazing cover for the story!

Published: 26th February 2023
Ended: ....