Chapter 1

From the start, I always knew this relationship would not work. But to think that...

"I'm in love with Paisley. And there's nothing you can do!"

'Ha...so that's how it is? '

I looked at my scumbag fiance who was shouting at me while holding another lady protectively.

This lady that he was holding, went by the name of Paisley.

This lady that went by the name of Paisley was my half sister who was the daughter of my father's mistress.

This lady that went by the name of Paisley was the person who I had protected when the whole society was against her.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sister... I-I didn't know when I fell in love with Ronald! It just happened. You don't need to be mad! After all, he never really loved you..."

Paisley stuttered as she spoke to me. Tears forming inside her eyes with a guilt ridden expression.

She looked like a pitiful and innocent creature.

Paisley was good with this look. Of course it was a given for the heroine of this novel I had reincarnated into.

[I Shall Save My Knight] was a story centered around Paisley, the illegitimate daughter of Marquis Deor. She had been raised as a commoner until the age of ten were she was brought into the Deor household.

Upon discovering about Paisley's existence, the Marquis' wife and daughter began to bully and torment Paisley.

Six years passed with the endless torture at the Deor mansion and Paisley officially turned sixteen. It was then that the plot of the story began.

It was the really cliché trope of the innocent Protagonist catching the eye of a prestigious young man.

Paisley and the Crown Prince of the Empire fell in love at first sight.

Paisley's half sister who was a crazy admirer of the Crown Prince could not stand for this and began to scheme Paisley's doom.

Thus Paisley's half sister plaid the role of the villainess in the story.

Meaning I am the villainess of the novel - Adrianna Deor.

After reading the novel and dying in my first life, I somehow got reincarnated into it with all my memories intact.

I woke up as baby Adrianna in the arms of my mother, Marchioness Deor, and from that moment onward every action I took was to enable me to have a stable future.

When Paisley was brought into the Doer mansion, I cared for her and protected her from the fangs of bad people.

I looked out for her at tea parties and events, making sure she did not make a mistake and tarnish her image.

I acted like the kind sister, far different from the original villainess yet in the end, this is how I am repaid?

"You don't need to explain yourself to her! She's not worth it!"

My scumbag fiance, named Ronald, held Paisley lovingly and cleaned the tears away from her eyes.

It looked like the perfect scene between two lovers. But in reality it was plain disgusting.

Just imagine the feeling of disgust when you come back from an outing in a good mood, going to show your sister a lovely necklace she had asked you to purchase for her, and you walk into your sister and your lover making out, in your room!

"Ronald... "

Their clothes were strewn all over the floor while Paisley looked up at Ronald with eyes full of love.