Chapter 2

Ugh.. My head felt heavy, like it had been hit by a blunt object. I opened my eyes before closing them again due to the light piercing my retina, then opened them again.

I positioned myself to sit down. I look at the room around me. The room which I assume is someone bedroom is very spacious, there are many paintings attached to the sky-blue walls. While I'm now sitting on a very soft oversized bed.

Wait.. Aren't I dead? I started to panic, I quickly got off the bed which ended with me falling and hitting the small table next to me, making a handheld mirror fall on my lap.

I ignored the pain I was feeling and took the mirror. I was surprised when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

This is not my face, but the teenage girl I met earlier. A dream.. This must be a dream..

I pinched my cheeks without taking my eyes off the mirror. It hurts.. This isn't a dream.. What happened?! Please someone explain to me!

Knock knock knock

The knock on the door made me panic even more. What should I do?!

"Lady Lavenia, this is Helios. Are you awake?" A baritone voice came from behind the bedroom door.

Lavenia? Helios? I feel familiar, but where did I heard it? More importantly, is this girl, or should I say I am, Lavenia? Should I answer?

Knock knock knock

"Lady?" Ugh, I don't care, I'd better answer, otherwise it's impolite.

"Come- cough ..." damn, my throat hurts.

Looks like the guy heard me coughing because he opened the door right after I made the sound.

I looked at the person, a teenage boy of average height. Silver hair that is neatly slicked back. His eyes are emerald, very beautiful and contrasted with his hair.

Help! I can't stop looking at this beautiful human-like-art! I closed my eyes to calm my urge to praise this boy.

"Lady Lavenia?! Are you okay?! What happened?!" I opened my eyes, I saw the boy running towards me. He sat on his feet then took my hand and looked at me worriedly.

Worried? Ah.. I forgot I was still sitting on the floor due to the fall. I think I'm fine.

"Lady Lavenia, does anything hurt? Any scratches? Or bleeding? Tell me, what hurts." he looked into my eyes.

...PLEASE! HE'S REALLY HANDSOME! I turned my gaze to the side, and decided to answer this handso- *cough* stranger in front of me.

"I cough.. I'm okay. Please.. Water." I want water! Ugh! My throat hurts.

"Ah! Yes. Before that, I apologize for the impudence I'm about to do." he bow down for a moment then crouched down.

What would you do? I furrowed my brow, confused.

Suddenly he picked me up bridal style, reflexively I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put me on the bed slowly. I blinked a few times.

Hey! It's true that you are handsome! But don't act as you please! At least warn me first if you want to lift me up! I'm surprised you know!

I saw him walking quickly out of the room, about to get some water I think. Then slowly closed the door.

I'm trying to digest what's going on. Lavenia.. Lavender hair, crystal blue eyes, white-like-snow skin.. Helios.. Silver hair, tan skin with emerald eyes..

Wait! Wait! Don't tell me I possessed Lavenia the villainess in the otome I've played! What's going on?! It turns out the reincarnation things are real?!

More importantly, the Helios and Lavenia are different from the picture in the otome game! It's true that the Helios inside the otome game looks handsome, but the graphics are very different! He's so handsome in real life! I repeat! HE IS VERY HANDSOME! OH MY! PLEASE BRING ME TRANQUILLIZER!

Ok ok, calm down Melina. Inhale, exhale. Ugh.. my head hurts.

I held my forehead and massaged it slowly.

The closed door opened again revealing Helios and a blonde girl with glasses and a long white coat.

No need to ask, everyone knows she's a doctor. The question is, why is there a doctor here?

I raised my eyebrow. Looks like Helios saw me confused and decided to speak up. "Lady Lavenia, she is the doctor who will check your condition." he said as he handed me the glass of water he had brought, which I accepted and took a quick gulp.

The doctor who was introduced bowed with her fist clenched on her chest and the other on her back, then she said, "Greetings, Lady Lavenia Alfaret, I am Deira Maria, the second child of Baron Maria. It is an honor to serve you."

I saw her hands trembled slightly. I waited for her to stand up straight but it looked like she wouldn't before I responded.

All right, I'll answer. "You can get up. Pleased to meet you too, please take care of me." I gave her a small smile, but the response they gave was different from what I imagined.

They looked surprised and then looked at each other. Helios then looked at me. "Lady Lavenia?" I blinked twice before replying. "ah.. Right, me. Yes?"

Helios looked a little hesitant before finally saying what he wanted to say. "Pardon for the sudden weird question, but is it possible, you remember my surname?"

I blinked twice then tried to remember his name.

...

I forgot...