Chapter 13

I lay down after eating the food that Lavenia's family's maid gave me.

Seriously, I'm getting more and more stressed because the chaos that Vasilius and Duke Alfaret caused when they found out I was sick.

Earlier, after more than an hour Damarius had left, he came back with Vasilius, duke Alfaret, and several people. More specifically 2 priests, 2 magicians, and 2 doctors.

They are the second best and third of all priests, magicians, and doctors in the kingdom.

Well, the first one is obviously the capture targets.

Neither of them knew what illness this was, and it made Lavenia's family panic, almost asking the royals to revoke their titles.

Sigh.. luckily I brought the names of the capture targets, like- "but even Darius, that genius doctor, and the other don't know! How could they know?". Otherwise their reputation will really fall, and it's all my fault.

Geez, forget it. This makes me even more dizzy..

Ugh.. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

Unfortunately, my consciousness was still intact even after two hours had passed.

Sigh.. I want Alastor's cake again..

knock knock

A small knock on the window made me open my eyes and turn in the direction of the sound.

I widened my eyes when I saw Alastor in front of my bedroom window.

He smiled and waved his hand as I looked at him.

I gaped. Didn't Darius send him back to his cafe?

Alastor breathed into the window pane until it condensed. He wrote 'open the window'.

I blinked, got up from my bed and open my bedroom window.

He smiled brightly after I opened the window that was blocking us.

"Hello again, cute little lady." He winked and jumped in, taking me a bit by surprise.

I furrowed my brows, looking at Alastor who was walking leisurely and sitting on the long sofa as if this was his home.

Hesitantly I opened my voice. "Um.. do you have any need with me..?"

He looked at me for a moment, then nodded with his usual smile.

Uh? Did I do something to him? Uh.. I don't think so..?

I tilted my head a little. "Is it so important that you're willing to come all the way here?"

He crossed his legs and rested his head on his palm, still smiling. "Very important and this is top secret, that's why I entered through the window." He chuckled.

Really.. your smile is scary, but at the same time makes you more handsome. If I hadn't played this game back then, I would never have thought that you were a demon prince.

"Maybe you know I'm Alfaret because Darius' friend called him Alfaret. But how do you know where my room is? What if you're in the wrong room? What if my room placed upstairs?" I raised my eyebrow.

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "You really like to ask huh? About the location of your room, my insticts tells me, and usually it's never wrong. If your room is upstairs, I'll jump of course." Said Alastor with calm voice, make me looked at him in disbelief.

Seriously?! Do you think you are a mystical being?! Wait, you are indeed a mystical being, a demon prince to be exact.

I sighed. "So? What's your bussiness?"

He drop his smile, looking at me with serious look. "About your illness, I think I know it." I fell silent.

Well, I already know that he knows this disease. More precisely, his mother had this disease, and he died when Alastor was a child.

He looked at me for a moment then continued his words. "About this disease... I know the cure." He told me, making me surprised.

Isn't the cure still not found at this time?! How did he know?!

He sighed. "My peop- I mean me, I researched this disease for some reason. Fortunately I found the cure. But unfortunately, I've used the rarest ingredients. And I don't know where else to find it."

Wait.. so I can't make my medicine..?

Well, for a certain time because that ingredients only grows once a year and will wither on that day. But still...

I looked into his eyes which now showed concern. "So? Why did you tell me about this?"

He smiled sadly. "You remind me of one of those people who had the disease."

...one of those people? Does that mean there's someone else? "Who?"

He stood up and walked around me. "It's.a.secret." He smiled. "I can help you." he continued.

"Really..? But why are you suddenly willing to help me, a stranger? What do you want?" I looked at him suspiciously.

He raised both hands. "I told you, you remind me of someone."

I doubt you're doing this just because I look like someone. I roll my eyes.

He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "You are a woman who doesn't trust people, aren't you?" He lifted the ends of my hair.

BAM

The sound of a someone slam the door made me turn towards the door.

There I saw Helios looking at me and Alastor.

He walked quickly towards me then grabbed Alastor's hand, gripping it tightly. "Please take your hands off my lady. And it is very rude of you to enter a woman's room without permission." Helios smiled, which I'm sure wasn't a friendly smile.

Uh- what's happening?

Alastor gripped Helios' hand with his other hand. "Oh yeah? But I've got permission from this cute little lady~ On the other hand, weren't you the one who trespassed?" Alastor smiled his usual fake smile.

They both glared at each other.

Hey hey! What are you guys doing?! Please don't fight in my room! Go to the back garden!

Sigh.. well, I can't possibly snap at the capture target and the person Lavenia cares about...