Chapter 46

"Oh, I thought this is the roo- are you going to throw that vase to me?"

"Uhm.. yes?"

Damn... why did it have to be him of all the people here. I want to catch him, but I'm alone in this room...

"It's dangerous, just so you know." He looked at me for a moment and frowned. "Wait a minute, have we met before?"

"Haha, of course not. It looks like you have the wrong person. Ah, about this... I'm sorry... I thought you were the man who was chasing me earlier."

I put the flower vase back in its place and sat quietly.

William looked at me suspiciously, making me a little worried.

And now that I thought about it... there's nothing good about being related to the head of the rebellion. Moreover, if the capture targets thought I was rebelling from the good side, they could have my head chopped off for a treason. Also, there's nothing good when it comes to the main characters...

"I think so... then, I'll excuse myself."
William turned and was about to leave, but bumped into Alvanio's shoulder who had just arrived, making them both stumble backward.

"Ugh, who?" Alvanio held his shoulders and looked at William who was doing the same thing.

William glanced at Alvanio briefly and walked away after saying, "Ah... I didn't see..."

Alvanio looked at me after William's shadow was no longer visible. "Who's he?"

The person you are looking for...

Is something that I want to say, but I can't say it. If I say so, he will ask me about how did I know and that will make me tell him that this world is a game. I don't know if he will believe me.

But if that's not the case then I don't know what Alvanio would do to me if he knew that I knew his dark story. Stories that he would never even tell the crown prince.

"Oi, who is he?"

Should I give a clue?

"Uhm... just... wrong room," I said, acting as if I didn't know anything.

He fell silent. As if realizing something, he ran out. Seems like chasing William.

Sigh... of course, he would catch the hint in my words. There is only one room next door, and that's the room used by William's organization. And don't forget William's strange behavior, which adds to suspicion.

I sat back down, leaned, and tilted my head up, looking at the white roof decorated with a large chandelier in the middle of the room.

Ah... I want to sleep. I'm exhausted...

knock.. knock..

"Not according to plan..?" Reymond who looked neat in a green suit, standing behind the door. And his lemon-green eyes stared at me in confusion behind his glasses.

"Yeah... I guess. Sit down." I sat on the right side of the sofa and patted the place on the left, inviting Reymond to sit.

"REYYYYY!! How dare you leave your cool friend with those fanatic fans!" Arkanio's distinctive voice echoed in the quiet hallway.

Reymond sighed tiredly and sat beside me.

Not long after, Arkanio entered with a gloomy face. "I know I'm handsome, but there's no need to grab me here and there like that. I feel like I've been molested.. ahhh!! I'm not pure anymore..."

He walked with heavy footsteps while grumbling, then took a seat on the single chair next to me.

"Oh, right! Lania, is there something between you and Marquess Fabian??" Arkanio said suddenly, while looking at me with a teasing smile.