Chapter 43

Before I knew it, Alvanio dragged me and now I was standing in front of a hooded person who was sitting elegantly on the edge of the fountain.

The man sighed tiredly. "I really can't handle you."

Hm... this voice sounds familiar...

Wait, who are you referring to? Alvanio? Or me?

I looked at Alvanio who took a seat beside him and leaning back with his arms supporting by his sides

"It's your own fault involving me in the life of nobility. If you don't give me happiness and freedom, then I will find it myself." He said casually.

Ooh, sounds nice. I'll make it a quote for today.

Wait, what should I do now?

I looked at Alvanio who closed his eyes, enjoying the wind that hit his face.

His bangs that previously covered his eyes now showed his curly eyelashes and fluttered in the wind.

His facial features look very pretty even though they are covered by a mask.

Damn... I imagined how his face would look handsome without a mask, just like what I saw when playing this game.

And don't forget the fact that the graphics in the real world are so much better looking than in the game!

"Then what will you do with Lady Alfaret?"

The man's question made me snapped from my mind and looked at him.

How does he know my name? Does this person know me?

I stared at Alvanio, demanding an explanation of what was going on.

He still closed his eyes, but a smile was etched. "I brought her to accompany you. Who knows you're bored."

...You think I'm something you can take with you and use for entertainment?

"Could-" the man stopped talking, making me curious.

Alvanio suddenly opened his eyes and straightened his back. "Where?"

"South, underground. There are two."

"I'll handle it."

Alvanio stood up and darted away, leaving me dumbfounded with the hooded man.

Ok, now what should I do? And I don't know where the way home is...

Damn it... If I ever get back home I swear I'll study all the paths in this kingdom...

I glanced at the man awkwardly. "Uh... nice to meet you?"

He remained silent and unbothered, making me even more awkward.

UGH! THIS IS SO AWKWARD! CURSE YOU ALVANIO!

Suddenly the man stood up and took off his hood, showing a face I really didn't want to see.

Oh shit...

"Nice to meet you, too."

Damn it... No wonder he knows my name.. what's worse, it has to be him of all possible characters...

Sigh... I want to disappear right now..

Spontaneously I curtsied, even though it's a bit clumsy since I've only seen it in the comics and didn't learn it properly...

"Lavenia Alfaret greets His Highness the crown prince."

"I am on a mission given by His Majesty. There's no need for formalities." Julianus took a handkerchief from his pocket and spread it beside his sitting spot.