Author's Note: Book 1

1. First and foremost, I will be submitting this book to Inkitt's Love Out Loud contest and the 2022 Wattys. There will be minor editing done to chapters 1-2, but no re-writes of the actual content of those chapters will take place at this time. I'll basically just be moving some of the "info dump" of the kids throughout both the first two chapters rather than just the first. I also changed Damien's age to 32 for now (this didn't cause any canon changes, Aiden's age is still the same). Don't forget to like my chapters to boost that algorithm 🥰.

2. The final chapter count will display 40 chapters. This includes the disclaimer, plus the 37 chapters of the actual story and then my two author's notes here at the end. I will be taking out my A/N in the middle of the book, so if you see a minor fluctuation in the chapter count, do not panic.

3. This version of this story will remain on Inkitt and Wattpad under complete. Although be warned I will probably take down the last 27 chapters after 2-3 weeks of full access to the full story. DO NOT WORRY, I am only doing this so that I can try and get new exposure by having a bi/tri-weekly posting schedule and hopefully "re-boost" the story in the algorithms. Although this might change depending on the exposure I receive from the websites after hitting the "complete" tab.

4. Now that I have received some amazing feedback it is onto stage 2! Over the next couple of months, I will be working on some major editing on this novel. There are going to be some minor canon changes, major restructuring, and of course, some line-editing needs to take place. I will then dive into the deep, dark hole of query letters as I beg agents, with prayers to the Goddess, to give me a chance.

5. Because I will be trying to get an agent, I will not be posting the final edited version (I have read this can cause some legality issues later).

6. I had originally wanted TML to be a stand-alone, and where book 1 ended was supposed to be the actual end of the story's entirety...evil right? 😈 However, I cannot abandon my boys! I have too many ideas for their future that I just had to continue writing their journey! 

FEEDBACK REQUEST: I have received some GREAT feedback throughout my writing process. This is a request, that if you have an opinion about any of these ideas, please respond to the inquiries. I understand that some of you feel a little weird when I have requested this before, but your comments help me process my own thoughts so that I can make the best decision for my story.

a) Was there a point of confusion for anyone (NO WRONG ANSWERS)? Did something not quite make sense in the descriptions or is there an area that you felt needed more clarity in order to fully grasp?

b) Is there an aspect in the world you would like to see more of? Examples: more information on pack dynamic, background on particular characters, more information on the town, etc. If so, please state why you would like to see more of a particular topic.

c) Spinnoffs anyone? It's never too early for outlining! This is why I was curious if the TML community would be interested in some short novellas about a few of the other characters? Yay or nay?

7. I believe online platforms, such as these, are great resources for amateur authors, as it allows a kind of a test of one's writing. The feedback I have received has been invaluable, to the point where some of your reactions actually helped me make canon decisions or fixed plotholes that I had not previously thought of! EVERYONE in the TML community has been incredibly supportive, and I can't thank you all enough! I would have NEVER finished this novel without you guys, and you will never know the value you all hold in the contribution to my writing! I have read every single comment. When I was discouraged I would often go back to some of my favorites and they motivated me enough to keep going.

8. On to book 2!