CHAPTER FOUR

I let him inside the house and take the paperbag from his hands. Now I have no choice but to share my food. Fuck him for the surprise visit but I am a bit glad he is here. I am not even going to ask how he knew where I live. The man knew my name before I knew his. He is a Statistics book, hard to read. I dish up the ribs, chips and rolls in two plates. He is lucky I ordered more food than I needed, but it was part of my comfort food. You can't live alone and not have some takeout's in your warmer, especially when you hate cooking. I put my buffalo wings and chicken strips in the warmer. He can't have it all. I pour juice for the both of us. I serve him his meal on a tray. The Zulu man have to be impressed that I have some manners.

"Thank you." he says as I come back with my own food.

"You're welcome, mystery man."

He chuckles. "I thought you weren't going to call me that since you know my name."

"Well you are still an enigma and knowing your name doesn't make you less mysterious. I resist the urge to Google you. It took a lot of self-control. I also don't have your number but I know you have mine. I wouldn't even be surprised if you know my ID number." He laughs. He actually laughs. He is beautiful. When he cracks up, all that intimidating aura dissipates. I can look at him laughing all day but that would make me creepy.

"You're funny." He says breathlessly.

"I know. I hope you aren't here for sex because my asshole is still on fire. Your dick is huge and there is no way I am going to walk to a spa and ask for the masseuse to massage my butthole. I am sure she would run for the hills."

"Yuh, please stop now." He is laughing so hard, tears are coming out of his eyes. I laugh with him. I can't help it. His laugh is contagious.

"I am done being Trevor Noah now." I tease, biting my lip.

He smirks. "Thank you."

"So what do you want in a gay dude like me? You want the best of both worlds because you don't strike me as the type of man who is gay. Openly or behind the scenes."

He smiles. "Can I not make a comment there?" I frown. "We will save the serious talk for a later stage." I roll my eyes and he raises his eyebrow as to challenge me to say something.

"Yoh, I am quiet." He chuckles. We eat in comfortable silence, despite having to deal with his intimidating ass and when we are done, I quickly was the dishes.

"How long are you staying? I have work tomorrow." I state casually hovering over the doorway.

He smiles, standing up. "Are you really chasing me out?"

Queen Lisakhanya Mkhwanazi, Kuhle's younger sister, once said something on a girls' trip that shocked me because it was so unlike her. But it also made me respect her. She said 'being married to an intimidating guy like Zenzo, you just have to take charge every now and then just to show him you're boss'. So right now I am taking his advice as I step forward and go on my knees. I eye him with a smirk of my own as I unbuckle his belt and shove his pants together with his boxers. I take his monster cock in my hands and give him a mind blowing blowjob that has him groaning like an injured animal. When he shoots all his load down my throat, I swallow it like a big girl and lick my lips before fixing his pants and standing up.

"Now you can go. I couldn't let you go without realizing some of that tenseness in you, lover man." I say seductively and he smirks, shaking his head. "Have I rendered you speechless?"

He shakes his head once more. "You are just a breath of fresh air. One never knows what to expect from you." I smile at the compliment.

"Now I won't be returning your card. I need to go to my dentist and have your sperms cleaned out before you get me pregnant." He cracks up.