SIXTEEN!

A YEAR AND A HALF HAD GONE BY.

 Rebetta Carmichael never had to go back to Iowa like she feared, but instead went to the high school that Chris Noel attended. Despite all the jocks hitting on her. She truly did love it there. She loved the close friends she made like Chris Noel, Ginny Danbury, Peggy Funicello and so many more. But they weren't like the boys.

Charlie ended up going to the public school with her and they would hang out all the time. Ginny would get all pissed and annoyed that Rebetta would hang out with Charlie Dalton who would flirt with Ginny every second he got. But she didn't care, she had to remind Ginny that Charlie was just like that.

Of course, she always stayed in touch with Todd. Every Wednesday, the two would fill each other in on what had happened in their lives. Todd, of course will fill her in on all the stuff that happened at Welton and how he got out of his shell. She found out that Mr. Keating had gotten fired and moved back to London to be with his wife, Cameron barely had any friends anymore and that he was still friends with Pitts, Meeks and Knox.

He always talked about how much he missed her. On occasion, she would stop by Welton for a few minutes to say hi to everyone and to catch up, but she would have to leave because she didn't want to be caught on the grounds of the school that she withdrew from.

But there was one person that she still hadn't talked to, that was Neil Perry.

It had been a very long time since she saw him, and she missed him everyday. She tried researching all of the different military schools in the area, there was no luck. She even went as far as calling most of them and asked, but they would either hang up or tell her that there wasn't a Neil Perry at all. She still kept the sweater she gave him, and when she really was feeling down or sad. She'd wear it. But every single night, if it was out, she would look at the moon and talk to it like it was Neil. Rose thought it was cute, but it also broke her heart. She didn't realize she missed Neil that much.

There would be boys that would flirt with her, but none of them compared to Neil. Even though she was certain that Neil wasn't going to come back. She always had hope. On occasion, her and Charlie would flirt with each other. After all, Charlie was her date to prom. But she still wished she was with Neil. She always wished it was him.

Rebetta wanted one thing though, before they all went away to college to do their own thing. Pitts was going to Yale, Meeks was going to Columbia University along with Knox and Chris, and Rebetta, Todd and Charlie were all going to go to NYU. While walking in the halls before graduation, she nudged Charlie.

"Oh no, you have that look in your eye." Charlie groaned.

"What look?" Rebetta asked, as she opened up her locker.

"You have a certain look!" He told her, leaning against the other lockers. "You know, when you have a cheeky idea."

"I say we have one more go. One more hurrah," She told him. "Let's bring back the Dead Poets Society for one night, and one night only."

He smirked. "You already know I'm in. I know that Knox will want to come and he'll probably bring Chris, the Welton boys though.. I don't know."

"Charlie, it will be after we all graduate. So there's nothing to worry about." She reassured him. "Next week, Meeks and Pitts know okay?" He nodded softly.

She called Todd up on that Wednesday to ask him about it. He was unsure about it, due to the PTSD he got from all the stuff that went on a few years back. However, he was excited and looking forward to it. It would've been just like old time sakes. Meeks and Pitts were unsure as well, but what were they going to lose? They were all going to graduate.