▷17◁

❇ 

However, Lin Qingya breathed a sigh of relief.

With the protection of the Sword Intent of Immortal Guangling, Zhizhi is extraordinarily safe.

Even if something strange and incomprehensible might have happened around her, it wouldn't be harmful to her.

He put the little sword back in Zhizhi's nest.

At this time, Zhizhi walked out with her fat tail in her new clothes.

"Second senior brother, do I look good?" 

Half of the blood is from the fox clan, and Zhizhi inherited the fox clan's love of beauty, and pays special attention to her appearance.

You know, it was a huge blow to Zhizhi when she found out that she was starving to the point of shedding hair.

She is now chubby and her tail is shiny again.

For a few days, in order to make up for the dark history of losing hair in front of the second senior brother, this fox cub wagged her big furry tail in front of Lin Qingya every day. Be sure to let the senior brother know that she is a beautiful female fox cub.

Hair loss... let this memory pass.

Now, wearing fiery red clothes, she walked out with her fat tail held high and swaying, looking at Lin Qingya with big round eyes in anticipation.

The second senior brother had a good heart with her, and he understood at once.

"Nice." 

He said with a smile.
The big round eyes still looked at him expectantly.

"It's time to tie Zhizhi's hair today, isn't it?" 

Lin Qingya asked with a smile.

Strange to say.

When talking childish words to the little guy, it seems that the heavy half-life time becomes pleasant and relaxed.

He smiled and stretched out his long hand.

The fox cub hurriedly shoved the chubby little paws into his hands, followed his strength and climbed onto the cot, sat in front of him, and shook her furry ears.

"Tie your hair!" 

she cried happily, and took the initiative to bring her little head closer.

Lin Qingya couldn't help but rolled her eyes and took out a small jasper comb beside the bed to comb her hair.

Soft hair fell between his fingers. He was softer than Immortal Guangling's gentle temperament, and combed his hair gently.

Just as a cultivator who is single-minded and has no other interests than revenge and cultivation, Lin Qingya paused, looking at the little junior sister who turned her back to him and pondered for a long time... 

Yesterday, he was complaining about his own master who would only make the little junior sister round ball  boy hairbun.

But now Lin Qingya found out that he seemed to only be able to do this.

Daotong's simple bun.

He thought hard about the beautiful and smart buns of the junior sisters in the sect, and sighed.

Do you want to learn how to comb hair with your sect junior sisters in the future?

What Lingyue bun, sky bun, spirit snake bun... It's really pretty.

It's so hard!

Lin Qingya can do everything, but he can't brush people's hair.

A lot of emotions flashed in my heart, Lin Qingya's fingers trembled slightly for a moment, but in the end, he could only let the little junior sister loose her hair, took the red spiritual rope, and braided the little guy upside down.

In his eyes, this looks better than Daotong's bun, and is more suitable for girls, but in the eyes of the real head teacher who rushed over... He felt that Zhizhi was too difficult.

It was too difficult for Zhizhi to meet the master and apprentice of Xianjun Guangling.

Seeing Zhizhi happily running over to show off today's braids to herself, the headmaster held back and showed a reluctant smile.

He was born insidious, cunning and gloomy.

This forced laugh, which makes people panic.

"Zhizhi is really good-looking."