..104..out the customs

Whether it was Long Xuyu who opened the ban on dragon burial places and stole the corpse of the Jiao clan, or it might have something to do with the demon cultivator, she actually gave the corpse to the demon cultivator and turned it into a puppet. either way it is intolerable.

He told everyone these words for a while, so that the monks of the Wanxiang sect were careful about the Taiyi sect that might collude with the demon cultivator.

He certainly didn't have a lot of good fruit to eat this time.

No matter whether it is to ask for guilt, or whatever, it is bound to be an earth-shattering change.

After all, if what he said was true, then the HeiJiao corpse puppet was indeed the Jiao corpse stolen from Hei Jiao clan back then, which would be very intriguing.

The dignified Taizong, the leader of the righteous way, actually has a cultivator who is related to the magic cultivator, and... how to say it.

Moreover, it is actually related to the lineage of Immortal Lord Yiyang.

That would be interesting.

The most hated thing for the real headmaster is the lineage of Yiyang Xianjun of Taiyizong.

Because so many years, what kind of loyalty and trust. The open-minded Xianjun Yiyang compares his junior brother, Xianjun Guangling, outrageously.

Tai Yizong stepped on Immortal Lord Guangling to give Immortal Lord Yiyang a foothold, and now that line may have fun, and the head teacher is scratching his heart, especially wanting to gloat in misfortune.

"This... For so many years, only Tai Yizhang has frequently come to the door as an uninvited guest. Can't we go to Taiyi Group? That xuyu... Was that girl who asked Zhizhi for Jiaozhu? Well, not only with Zhizhi If you want Jiaozhu, she also knows that the righteousness kills her relatives and digs up her father's ancestral grave. She is really a filial daughter." 

In terms of being mean, the real head teacher is now the first, and no one is second.

He patted the handle of the chair for a long time, and said with a smile on his face, "Why don't we go to Taiyizong to have a look, too. It's a mess... It's the right way to come and go, we can't just let Taiyizong come to us, we should also witness and witness Taiyi zong's event."

However, the real head teacher was much more polite than the Taiyizong ones. He also passed the book with flying swords, and went to inform him first, and then he was ready to set off, ready to watch Taiyizong's jokes.

"I'm not going." 

Fox cub thought for a while, then shook her head while holding her tail.

"Zhizhi won't go?" The headmaster asked in surprise.

He and the fox cub were very in tune with watching the lively scene of Taiyi Sect. If Zhizhi didn't go, then there would be no fellows who would be happy with him when watching the lively event.

"Second Senior Brother is in retreat, I want to accompany Second Senior Brother." Although Lin Qingya had little to do with the heartless fox cubs playing outside when he was in retreat, Zhizhi still felt that if it was an important matter, forget it.

She couldn't do it by leaving her second senior brother alone in a lonely dojo for the sake of those hated people in Taiyizong.

She was a small one and said seriously, "I have already missed the third senior brother's retreat. I have to wait for the second senior brother to go out." It was only a few dozen days, and the fox cub couldn't hold back!

Her face was serious, her fat cheeks were bulging, and she whispered, 

"And the black dog. he should be waking up soon." Her senior brothers and friends are all here, if she misses their exit, wake up , what a pity.

Long Xuyu is not worth her sacrifice of her own family.

The headmaster couldn't help but be stunned for a moment. Seeing Zhizhi holding her tail tightly and waiting for her family to leave the customs, he sighed after a long time, "I see. Zhizhi!"

His family Zhizhi, how could she be so good?

For a while, he felt that there was no point in watching Taiyizong lively.

But at this moment, a soft voice came from outside the hall and said, "If Zhizhi wants to go, I will accompany you." The voice was gentle and familiar.

The little guy who was holding her tail tightly and humming, shook her ears, looked at the door in disbelief, and saw a young man in green clothes slowly walking in in the halo of the door.

With a smile on his lips, he walked slowly in front of the crowd in the silent hall, first bowed his head to Immortal Emperor Guangling and the headmaster, and then smiled at Zhizhi.

With such a familiar face and smile, the fox cub was stunned for a moment and then reacted, flicking its tail and barking happily.