87❧

Because now she can protect her father, Zhizhi's tail is raised high.

proud!

With a smile in his eyes, Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows and looked at the two disciples in front of him.

What's the use of hiding a knife in one's smile, and saying it with one's mouth?

The fox cub loves her father the most.

"It seems that the fire of the Golden Crow is very threatening to you." Immortal Lord Guangling could see from the time when he was digging up the little Jin Yuanshen. 

Jiang Hai instinctively avoided the fire of the Golden Crow. Just like just now, the Golden Crow Fire was clearly burning those bloodshots, but Jiang Hai also subconsciously stepped back a little, not to have contact with the Golden Crow Fire, so as not to be burned like last time.

However, Xiaojin is Zhizhi's companion fire, and Zhizhi has a good relationship with Jianghai's brothers and sisters.

On the other hand, in Zhizhi's pocket, the Baiyu Dan furnace was rolling, eager to try, as if he wanted to say something.

Immortal Lord Guangling lowered his eyes and saw that, with a flick of his finger, a flash of light completely enveloped the clean room.

A flaming Golden Crow flame jumped out of Zhizhi's pocket.

The fox cub looked up at Xiao Jin, who was very lively in her family.

She always felt that after taking back his Primordial Spirit and his ability greatly increased, her family's Xiaojin also became more confident.

Dare to jump so arrogantly in front of Immortal Emperor Guangling.

"If you have something to say, you don't need to avoid others." What Xiaojin said, "I have something to tell you about Jianghai, this guy..." 

This kind of thing, Guangling Xianjun never thought about being in Jianghai conceal from the front.

He was not interested in covering up in front of his disciples. 

The flaming flame circled around the fox cub, as if hesitating, and then turned into a small three-legged phantom that flickered its wings for a while. After hesitating for a long time, the fire came over again, and said cautiously, 

"This bloodshot is the blood pool of the demon domain. It has a demonic nature. Even in the demon domain, not all demons can control it. There is only one demon in the demon Clan, who have lived by the blood pool for generations, can use the water in the blood pool for their own use, and can also rely on this blood pool to cultivate into the most powerful demon race."

Chijin Flame hummed for a while before continuing, "Then Among the demons, by bathing in this blood pool, and relying on the nature of the blood pool to devour, a demon was born. 

He is the most powerful and cold-blooded demon in this demon domain, known as the red blood demon. The water that swept the blood pool turned into his own blood, then he could also use these bloodshots and summoned monsters to devour all the demons who did not obey him. Dangerous and very sinister."

"So what?" 

Guangling Xianjun narrowed his eyes. said the eyes. He thought of what the red gold flame wanted to say.

"In the beginning, I looked at this kid with familiar eyes. He, his third eye..."

Chijin Flame continued to hum.

Jiang Hai listened blankly, not surprised at all, shocked or something, as if Xiao Jin was talking about other people's affairs.

"The demon body of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is more terrifying and powerful, much more mature than this kid. He, he is too tender, I didn't see it at first. But the three eyes can suppress the blood pool water, and there is also the Devouring Demon. Chi ..."

Chi Jin Yan shivered, and said in the suddenly quiet atmosphere, "This kid may be the bloodline of the Crimson Blood Demon Lord's clan. However, there are not many demon clans in that clan, all of them are high-level demon clan. I'm afraid this kid's father family surnamed Jiang has something to do with that family of demon cultivators."