145...

Speak the truth.

The attention of the Sect Master of Wan Mozong to Jiang Hai is truly extraordinary.

In the past in the realm of cultivation, it was enough to keep talking about the Demon Lord Shaojun.

After all, demon cultivators were still rampant at that time. Whether it was true or false, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong wanted to use Jiang Hai, the so-called young master of the demon clan, as a gimmick to win over those demon cultivators with ulterior motives.

But now, this group of demon cultivators has been cleaned up by the various sects. Even if there are fish that slip through the net, they will have to hold their tails in the comprehension world, and they will not dare to openly commit evil.

Even if there are some demon cultivators who have followed the sect master of Ten Thousand Demons and came to the Demon Realm, this is all Demon Realm. There are real Demon Races and Demon Lords everywhere. Is it necessary to look at the so-called Young Lord of mixed blood like Jiang Hai?

But the sect master of Wan Mozong is still obsessed with Jianghai until now, and ordered himself to be able to search for Jianghai's information, which made Xianjun Guangling look sideways.

He had some vague guesses in his mind.

However, since Jiang Hai was under his nose recently, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons couldn't reach here, and the disciple was not in any danger, so he didn't say anything for the time being.

After so many days away, it's time to post with the cub.

"It looks fine." Looking at the fox cub's complexion again, Immortal Guangling nodded in satisfaction.

The fox cub hugged him happily and said, "It's good to have Brother Kong to take care of it."

Don't look at that Kong Ci of the Peacock family is a very proud boy, at a glance, I don't know if it's because of her too gorgeous beauty, or that kind of The cold and dignified appearance is reverent.

But in fact, Brother Xiao Kong turned out to be a very kind-hearted person with cubs, especially good at taking care of cubs...little brother.

Guangling Xianjun was not in the city, so the fox cub was raised by his senior brothers. Because Kong Ci was also in the city, in addition to attacking some demons nearby, the fox cub was taken care of by Kong Ci very seriously. .

It is different from Lin Qingya's gentleness and appropriateness, Kong Ci is very thorough and attentive.

"Brother Kong said that many of their clan's cubs were brought up by him."

Zhizhi had a really good impression of Kong Ci.

Probably because Kong Ci has extraordinary patience with every cub.

But aside from the cubs, this Kong Ci is particularly indifferent. Although he is also very polite, he is not always close.

In this city, there is only one cub who can have a good relationship with Kong Ci.

Being fed by the beautiful little brother, the food tastes more delicious.

"He's a good brother." Guangling Xianjun said casually.

In the dantian, Xiao Jin hummed loudly.

"The immortal lord without vision!"

Raising a cub, Xiaojin is a professional!

Lord Xiaojin grew up with the fox cubs, this careless fox has forgotten that when she was a child, it was Lord Xiaojin who grew up with her.

"Did Dad find the villain of the Wan Mozong?" Zhizhi asked with concern.

Guangling Xianjun got up slightly, his face was a little cold, and he rubbed the little guy's hairy ear with one hand and said in a harmonious voice, "Although he is nowhere to be seen, but there are some clues. What's wrong?"

At this moment, I saw Lin Qingya Stepping in quickly, he saw Immortal Guangling and Zhizhi were posting, he smiled and went up to say hello to Immortal Guangling.

Seeing Immortal Guangling secretly pouting, apparently disgusting that he interrupted their father and daughter's closeness, Lin Qingya didn't care, and only said softly to Immortal Guangling, "Master, the disciple that Master Master promised at the beginning has already arrived in the city. "

I thought about sending some disciples to the Demon Realm for training before, and it was also to sharpen their state of mind and strength.

Guangling Xianjun thought this was right, and when he heard this, he nodded slightly and said, "This is just like a word. Who is the elder in charge of them?"

"It's Uncle Chixia." Lin Qingya replied.

The Vientiane Sect sent its disciples to the Demon Realm for cultivation, not for death.

Disciples need to be tempered, but they also need the protection of elders.

Therefore, naturally a few elders followed.

The Vientiane Sect now does not sit in the sect of Guangling Xianjun, so the remaining Mahayana elders in the sect will continue to stay in the cultivation world to guard the sect, so that there is nothing wrong with the emptiness of the sect.

Under Mahayana, three elders came this time. Among them, Fairy Chixia had the highest cultivation base, the strongest ability, and the most ruthless fights, so she naturally became the leader.

Hearing the arrangement of the headmaster, Xianjun Guangling felt very reliable.

There are still a few sects in the sect who are hopeless in the immortal way, but they are also great monks in the Mahayana period, which is enough to shock those scattered Xiao Xiaos in the various sects and the cultivation world.

As for Fairy Chixia, Immortal Lord Guangling also recognized her ability very well, so she said, "This is very appropriate." But since it is so appropriate, there is no need for him to show his face.

Guangling Xianjun opened the skylight righteously, and only said to Lin Qingya, "These sect disciples are all elites, and they are also the foundation and arms of the sect in the future. You are good to take care of them, but you don't have to intervene too much, lest they don't have enough experience in the Demon Realm. Guarantee their lives."

As for the rest, how to stand in the Demon Realm, how to fight against the Demon Race in the environment where the aura is thin, naturally have to remind them.

Lin Qingya responded and said to Immortal Guangling, "The magic cultivator brought back by the master..."

"Let's have a good trial."