5. 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗲 𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮

'Ek galti roz kar rahe hai hum,
Joh milega nahi, uss pe mar rahe hai hum.'

Third Person's POV:

Two days later..

"AMMI! AMMI, BACHAU, AMMI!!" A nine year old, Altan screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Chilla mat, haramkhor!" Adnan whipped the belt on the boy's back, mercilessly.

The boy wailed and thrashed in pain. Another lash of the thick strap of leather had him choking on his saliva.

Fat tears rolled down the boy's red cheeks and the whole mental hospital could hear his loud cries and do nothing in return.

"Ab ghar jane ka kahega?" Adnan seethed in anger and struck the belt on Altan's spine ruthlessly, earning an agonizing howl from the little boy whose dirty t-shirt tore due to the continuous whiplash.

Not being able to give an answer, Altan shook his head as his body ached and vibrated with violent tremors.

Adnan pulled the little child's hair mercilessly and jerked his head up, "Zaban chala apni! BOL!"

A new set of thick tears released through those sea green eyes as the pain in his head reached a certain level where his body started to feel light.

"N..na..nahi, ka..ka..kar..karunga." he hiccuped.

Adnan jerked him off harshly and backed up.

He looked at the condition of his son. Altan was covered up in dirt as Adnan brought him down in the mental asylum's basement, a day ago.

His t-shirt was ripped apart from places. His back had fresh prints of the lashes. His whole body, especially his face was burning in red pigment. Snort ran down the little boy's nose as he wept in agony.

The room in which Altan was kept was filled with filth. There were a number of rats, cockroaches, lizards and spiders crawling on the floor or wall.

Adnan smirked, "Mard banega ab."

He stood up to his height and kicked Altan in the stomach, earning a wrenching scream from him.

He left the basement and Altan clutched his stomach, groaning in pain.

Adnan stood outside the room and changed the temperature of the cell, dropping it to 2.3⁰ C.

Gradually, the room began to lose it's normal temperature and it began to freeze.

Altan's little body began to shiver and the pain intensified a hundred times more due to the cold hitting his sore frame.

He tried to gather himself but couldn't move a single muscle. He brought his legs up to his chest, curling himself into a ball.

His teeth chattered and he hugged his body more firmly.

Altan felt something tickling his arm and a movement near his foot.

He slightly moved his head and yelped horrifically, seeing a cockroach on his chubby arm and a big fat ass rat, sniffing his foot.

He jumped to his feet and he violently slapped his hand and kicked his feet in the air.

He moved to a corner with every part of his body throbbing in agony. Bringing his legs to his chest, Altan buried his head between his legs.