10. 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗾𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝗶 𝗮𝗮𝗽 𝘀𝗲..

Aahon Pe Baahon Pe, Raahon Panaahon Pe,
Aahon Pe Baahon Pe, Saahon Salaahon Pe.
Mere Ishq Pe Hua Haq Tera.
O Maahi, Maahi Ve..
O Mahi, O Mahi, O Mahi, O Mahi
O Mahi, O Mahi, O Mahi, O Mahi,
Lo Main Qayamat Tak Hua Tera.
O Maahi, Maahi Ve
Meri wafa pe haq hua tera... ❜

Third Person's POV:

“Mere saath apni puri zindagi bita sako jitna.”

All the color left Mahoor's face and she stood there in deep astonishment. She felt like her bones froze in the cold winter.

Mahoor looked at Altan who was standing a few feet away from her, taking in her reaction.

She wasn't a child or a teenager to not understand what his words meant. This was a serious situation and she clearly understood what he meant.

Though, she still couldn't believe it. Her hold on his blazer tightened and a strong yet calm whiff of amber and musk cologne hit her nose.

Mahoor opened her mouth to say something but she shut it again. She was left speechless and she didn't know what to say at these times

Altan saw it all. The grasp of hers on his blazer, the surprise and bewilderment on her face, her trying to say something but getting lost at words.

He was amused by seeing her go silent or else he never for once saw her quiet for any topic since he had met her.

Altan took a step towards her and still there was a lot of space between them.

“Chah ne laga hu, tumhe. Mujhe nahi pata ki yeh sab kaise hua, kab hua par yeh janta hu ke tum mere qalb ka sukoon ban chuki ho.”

He didn't break his gaze from hers, he cleared his throat trying to soften his voice from gruff, manly voice or else his proposal would sound like a threat rather than a delightful confession.

“Tumhari baaton se, tumhari inn labon ki beparwah hasi se, tumhari yeh,” he pointed to her eyes, “aakhon ki inn chamak se meri andheri duniya roshan hai.”

“Tum yu jab samne aa kar khadi hoti ho, ya fir mujhe bas dekh kar halka sa muskura deti ho, ya kuch bhi nahi kar rahi hoti ho, mera dil joh sirf naam ko mera ban ke reh gaya hai; dhadak uthta hai tumhare sirf ek ehsaas pe.”

Mahoor stood there astounded and she didn't know what to do.

For the first time in her life, a man was standing before her and was letting his heart out in front of her.

Many boys have approached her for relationships before but none of them ever laid out words like he did.

Taking the advantage of her silence, Altan continued because he knew if once she'd speak, he'd never be able to let his words out.

“Tum sirf saamne raha karti thi,” he placed his hand on his heart, “ab mere dil mein bhi rehti ho.”

He took a step towards her and smiled lightly, shocking the daylights of Mahoor as his lips never curled up willingly.

He shoved his hands in his pants pocket, “Tum jaisi paak aurat ke qabil nahi hai mujh jaisa wehshi darinda, par tumhari ek haa,” he paused and lowered his voice into a whisper, “aur ek mauke ka mohtaj hu main.”

A blow of wintry wind hit them, making his already messy hair to kiss his forehead and the tendrils of the woman's thick locks swirled with it.

“Main..” Mahoor spoke but Altan interrupted her.