11. 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶?

Itihas tab rachte hai,
Jab bade hauslon ke sang;
Bade sapne sajte hai. ❜

Third Person's POV:

Arya drove the car silently to the destination which Altan told him about.

Altan simply told him that he plans to dismantle a man and Arya being a concerned mom did throw several questions his way but Altan didn't give away the reason behind his mission.

The car came to a stop at a well furnished house and the both guys got down.

Altan had his disguise on as well as Arya. Altan took the lead and Arya trailed behind him.

Altan knocked on the door and it was opened by a man who looked like he was in his early fifties.

"Kaun chahiye aapko?"

Altan looked at the man and he clearly knew he was the one who he was searching for as Zaviyar did send him a photo of him.

But nonetheless; he asked, "Imran Durrani se milna tha."

The man bobbed his head positively, "Main hi hu Imran, aap kaun?"

A muscle in Altan's jaw twitched in anger but he controlled it as it wasn't the right moment for him to unleash his anger.

"Mahoor Durrani ke baare mein kuch baat karni thi, bhatiji hai aapki?"

The color drained out of Imran's face upon hearing her name. He didn't forget how he was imprisoned for six months for the charges of molestation.

He was granted bail after rotting in jail for a year and half though Zorawar tried his best to put him in bars for at least five years but the court always turned a blind eye to the justice.

"Na..nahi koi bhatiji nahi lagti woh meri. Sare rishte khatam ho chuke hai humare ussey, jab uske baap yani mere bade bhai ka inteqal hogaya tha."

Altan faked a sorrowful expression and hummed, "Chalein koi baat nahi, aap koi rishtedar ka number de do hum unhi ko yeh lakh rupay de aayenge."

Imran's eyes shone with greed as he asked, "Ek lakh rupay?"

"Han, Mahoor ke abba ne unke liye kuch paise chode the humare yaha unke liye par suna hai woh India mein nahi rehti ab isiliye unke koi rishtedar ko dhund rahe hai unhe yeh paise transfer karne ke liye."

Arya, who was unaware of the situation, was already surprised by the act of Altan. His mouth fell open in disbelief when he heard about his made up story about Mahoor.

'Chal kya raha hai iske dimag mein?' Arya thought.

"Oh. Andar aau, baith ke baat karte hai."

'Yeh phasa shikar, shikari ke jaal mein.' Altan smirked inwardly.

Altan entered the house and Imran made them sit on a couch. Imran sat down on the single seat sofa, "Kya hai na Mahoor apni bacchi hai. Bin baap ki beti hai, bhaiya ussey bohot pyar karte the aur laadli thi woh humare bhaiya ki, itni ki woh usey koi chamatkar se kam nahi samajhte the."

Altan's nostrils flared as he glared hostile at Imran. He rubbed the fake beard on his chin and asked calmly, "Isiliye tere bhai ki ladli beti jo sirf tera saal ki thi, uspe tune haath daal na munasib samjha?"

Imran visibly trembled and dropped the glass he was filling water to give to the unwelcome guest.

"Ka-kaun ho tum log?" Panicking, he stood up hastily, "Niklo mere ghar se."