Chapter 9

♡ Noor ♡

"What were you saying hn? That you miss them? That we torture you?" Phupho asked with pure hatred and anger dripping from her actions. Her nails digging in my arms.

She was twisting my arms so badly that the circulation of blood stopped. I tried to justify my actions but started to struggle for air when a rough hand choked me with a brutal force.

"Don't you dare to act smart or it won't take me a single thought before killing you." My husband who was supposed to be my Majazi Khuda threatened while tears flowed down from my eyes traveling the long journey of my cheeks and then dropping down on floor.

Just like me. Once adorned on everyone's eyes and now mixed with dirt. The journey of Nikkah which was supposed to be the most pure and beautiful thing in my life turned out to be most painful and ugly truth of my life.

Phupho went out of the room and Hadi came towards me with predatory steps. His eyes held pure lust without any sliver of love.

I walked backwards in an attempt to stay away from him but the bed made me stop.

I landed on the bed looking up from my position in fear of what he may do to me. He cupped my jaw roughly bending down to my level.

"This look of fear suits you so much. Your tear streaked cheeks and flushed face turns me on. You look so much ravishing that I just want to fuck you senseless till you pass out. And I'll do just that, because I'm your husband who got all the rights to do whatever the fuck he desires."

And with that he used me. In all these two years of marriage Hadi never made love to me. He just used me for his pleasure. My consent and desires doesn't matters. What I feel doesn't matters.

It doesn't matters to him that every time he uses me like a fuck doll I feel disgusted of my own self.

It doesn't matters to him that every time he uses my body for his own pleasure my soul weeps in sorrow.

It doesn't matters to him that every time he uses those dirty words for me I feel like throwing up.

It doesn't matters to him that every time he uses my weaknesses I hate myself even more for being this weak.

But what I didn't knew was that I still have a really long journey to go.

~ ~ • ~ ~

Kyon zindagi ki raah mein, majabur ho gaye
Itane huye karib ke ham dur ho gaye

Aisa nahi ke hamko koyi bhi khushi nahi
Lekin yeh jindagi toh koyi jindagi nahi

Kyo isake faisale hame manjur ho gaye
Itane huye karib ke ham dur ho gaye

~ ~ • ~ ~