• Part 3 : ᴡɪғᴇ •

I love you

enough to fight for you,

compromise for you,

and sacrifice myself for you if need be.

Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart,

no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance.

Enough to believe in our relationship,

to stand by it through the worst of times,

to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us.

Enough to spend the rest of my life with you,

be there for you when you need,

or want me,

and never ever want to leave you,

or to live without you.

I love you this much.

*°•♡•°*

• ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ •

Somi - OK jagi I'm going bye.

Mr.Park - bye and be on time.

Somi - okkkkk Yn princess sleep on time OK I'll be late.

Y/n - no eomma you know I can't sleep without you.

Somi - princess I'll not be there everytime so you have to adjust and try it from today you will be habitual to it. Bye.

Yn - OK bye eomma and don't forget to bring ice-cream for me.

Mr.Park embraced Yn in his arms.

But the little soul was not feeling good from inside.

She wanted to stop her eomma but she can't change the destiny which has already written their seperation from each other and for always.

• ᴀᴛ 12:00 ᴀᴍ •

Mr.Park was tensed because Somi was still not home so he decided to go and bring her home back.

After finding everywhere he couldn't even got a single trace of her.

He cried whole night for his wife who left a husband and a little girl all alone.

At this time Mr.Park was still struggling for his career.

So he couldn't afford a officer to investigate for her as all officers were corrupted.

Another day the most breaking news published which shattered their hearts.

News headlines YOUNG WOMAN FOUND DEAD NEAR THE PARK PRETTY MOMENT... OFFICERS IDENTIFIED THAT SHE WAS BEEN RAPED BRUTALLY.

• ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴅs •

• ᴍʀ.ᴘᴀʀᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ •

From that day I was totally broken from inside.

I have already lost my love but now I can't loose her she is my everything, my heart, my world, my only reason to live.