• Part 4 : ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ •

I'M SORRY.

I constantly want to talk to you.

I'm sorry when you take long to reply,

I get sad.

I'm sorry if I say things that might piss you off.

I'm sorry if I come off as annoying.

I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you.

I'm sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don't really care.

I'm sorry if I come off as being clingy,

but it's just me missing you.

*°•♡•°*

Jisoo - Eunwoo you??

Eunwoo - Jisoo are you alright?

Jisoo - Ya I'm a-alright what will happen to me.

Eunwoo - don't lie I heard your sobbings.

Jisoo stayed silent coz she knew Eunwoo knows everything about them.

Eunwoo - OK leave it. Would you like to come on terrace with me?

He wanted to fresh her mood with the refreshing environment so he asked her and fortunately she agreed.

They were sitting peacefully while counting the stars.

Jisoo - do you remember when we were small we used to count to the stars.

Eunwoo - I remember each and every moment which we spent together and I miss everything now cause I'm all alone now.

Jisoo - Then why don't you marry someone?

she said with an Emotionless face.

Eunwoo looked at her in disbelief and wanted to say something but was interrupted by an important call.

Eunwoo - Jisoo I'm sorry I need to attend this call.

Jisoo - Yeah it's okay good night.

Eunwoo - good night.

• ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ •

• ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ •

3 days passed after Taehyung and Yn's interaction and in these three days Taehyung dreamt only about her.

To have her.

If not much then only for once he wants to taste her.

• ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ •

After that Yn didn't meet her Appa so her Appa because he went to Italy for an important deal.

She is very angry on him because he took all her cash and credit cards and now she only wants one thing "MONEY".

After all she is a rich kid who lives her life in all luxuries and all of a sudden her dad took all her money and she can't change her life so suddenly even she has a friend who need money and she help her secretly most importantly it's her birthday after 2 days Nayeon promised to give Tzuyu and Yn a good party but now how she'll manage without any sales on her shop.