• Part 12 : ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's sᴏɴ •

His arms are strong enough to hold my every fear,

every beautiful broken piece of me.

This man doesn't just make me feel complete,

he completes me.

-S. Marie

*°•♡•°*

• ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 2 ᴅᴀʏs •

Yn was so happy coz Taehyung made her and her friends also shop.

She was checking all her gifts given by Taehyung at Dubai trip but suddenly her room door opened and she saw.

Her Appa...

Yn - Appa.

she screamed and went near him to hug him.

She forgot her fight with him.

He came back after so many days.

She wanted to feel his warmth.

Her father also wanted her apology.

And decided to give her credit cards back but when he entered her room he was shocked to see so many brandy products.

Yn's father - from where did you bought this...How you got money???

She is shocked at his sudden question.

She didn't wanted to tell the truth so she nervously replied.

Yn - actually Appa...I met a new friend as she's also super rich...So she bought me these.

Her father is confused that how can a friend buy her these much brandy products.

He didn't noticed the car parked in their garage because they have 100s of cars So it's difficult to notice one unknown car.

Yn's father - OK.

Yn - hmm.

Bogum - Panda...are you still angry on me???

When she heard the word panda again from his mouth Her eyes filled with water and she hugged him tightly.

They shared father daughter moment.

Yn's father - Panda do you know... My best friend's son is coming back Seoul...Do you remember him???

Yn - yes Appa I remember him...How can I forget him...He used to beat my male friends when I was small...he also annoyed me...He was a total jerk.

Yn said while scrunching her nose.

Her father laughed.

Yn's father - don't worry...He have changed...And even he is businessman now.

Yn - what a businessman???...How that jerk can establish a business...Funny.

Yn's fathe - Yn-aah you have to respect him as he's older than you...Understood...you'll not disrespect him as he has grown now.

Yn - OK Appa as you wish...BTW when he's coming home???

Yn's father - today evening...So get ready.

Yn - OK Appa.

Today was Yn and Taehyung's date but she didn't wanted to hurtt her father again so she'll not go there and will celebrate the day with her father's and her childhood annoying friend.