• Part 24 : ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ •

When I saw you first,

it took every ounce of me not to kiss you.

When I saw you laugh,

it took every ounce of me not to fall in love.

And when I saw your soul it took every ounce of me.

-Atticus

*°•♡•°*

• ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ •

Taehyung took his phone out of his pant pocket and searched something.

Aerin - you don't have any proof just say it.

Taehyung - here lil girl.

Before Aerin can see it Yn took the phone from his hand.

Yn - what nonsense is this? Did I permit you to come here, sit on the chair eat and talking with my daughter freely as if I have permit you.

She said shouting not much.

Aerin - mamma don't shout at him. He is our guest.

Yn - Aerin what I taught you to not talk with strangers.

Aerin looked down.

Yn - go in your room now.

Taehyung - Aish you shouldn't shout at her like this she-

Yn - stay out of here. She is my daughter I can do whatever I want. I can shout at her, smile at her or whatever I do you have no rights to come in between and most importantly who gave you the permission to come here and put your nose in between when I am talking with my daughter?

Taehyung - calm down. cool. You shouldn't get hyper. It's not good for your health.

Yn - and also you should know the reason I am hyper is because of you.

Seeing her mom shouting Aerin ran towards her room.

Yn - why did you came here?

Taehyung - to meet my future wife.

Yn - by any chance if you forgot that your already married and your wife don't live here.

Taehyung - my wife lives here and she is right infront of me and talking with me.

Yn huffed hearing him.

Yn - go from here. I am still saying you nicely.

Taehyung - I won't go from here what will you do? Call the guards?

He pulled her towards him which made them both close enough to that their breathing is touching eachother.

Taehyung - but honey you cannot call your guards they are right now senseless and kissing the floor.

Yn - leave me Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung - I will leave you in one condition.