• Part 32 : ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ •

I don't pay attention to the world ending.

It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning,

-Unknown

*°•♡•°*

• ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ •

Yn's Father was about to hang on the rope and that time Jackson saw him and saved him.

He thought he will make a scene look like of Yn's father who died but actually the real Yn's father will be alive so in future he can use him.

While Yn was in Jackson's mansion Yn's father was also there.

Yn ran away and there taking the help of Doctor Aecha.

While Taehyung's man was searching Jackson's whole mansion if they can find Yn at that time theu found Yn's father.

Taehyung treated Yn's father and also after he's healthy again Taehyung asked him to go meet Irene and ask about Yn but Yn's father refused because he was hurt by Yn.

• ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴅ •

And now when he heard Yn is back in Korea he still wasn't agreeing to meet Yn but Taehyung somehow managed him.

And now he wants Yn and Taehyung to get married cuz he knows how it is living without a father or mother.

Taehyung has already left those mafia things.

Yn - Appa I need sometime.

Yn's Father - take how much time you want. I just want you to be happy.

• ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ •

In afternoon Jisoo and Eunwoo came to meet Yn.

Yn's father was out in seeing how the company is doing.

He didn't come back to the company he has worked by himself and earn small amount of money which is enough for him.

Jisoo - How are you Yn?

Yn - as you can see I am completely fit and fine.

Jisoo didn't felt bad by her words cuz she know how she is feeling.

Yn - why did you came here.

Taehyung - I called them here.

Yn - why did you call her here. She is your wife she should be at your house not here. Its not your house.

Eunwoo - Jisoo is my wife.

Yn - ohh so now she changed her partner.

Eunwoo - Yn your getting us wrong.

Jisoo - It's okay Eun.

She said and gave a assuring smile to Eunwoo.

Jisoo - me and Taehyung is divorced.

Yn - so what I will do?

Jisoo - Me and Taehyung has gotten divorce the day before you left Taehyung thinking your doing wrong. I have never loved Taehyung nor he loved me. I was forced to marry him and he was too. I have loved Eunwoo only and Eunwoo has always loved me but couldn't confess to me because I got married to Taehyung. When Taehyung got in relationship with you that Sana came and started creating misunderstanding between everyone. And then Taehyung said he wants to divorce me and also Eunwoo confessed me as I also love him we both got divorced.