7

Arella whined at the loss of touch when Lucifer got up, but didn't really realize because of the shushing he made. The bed was too comfy not to fall asleep immediately.

However, she did wake up some hours later. It was weird not to wake up to the sun rays she was used to, and she wondered what time it was: Hell was weird, it was always either sunset time or night, but she didn't complain since at least it wasn't completely dark.

It took Ari a couple seconds to realize she was all alone in the room, and she quickly sat up on bed. How could that mean man-well, demon left her all by herself? What if Cleon came back and ate her, as Lucifer had said he could?

Again, part of her wanted to cry and wait for him to show up (somehow, because she still didn't trust him enough and wanted to go back) as if she was a child, but the other side, her 'adult' side, wanted to take advantage of that alone time. Maybe think of a solution, but it was hard. She was more frightened than anything.

It was understandable, though. Yes, the king of Hell had promised that no one would hurt her, but the last time she ran away, a demon almost killed her. Or something like that. Either way, she shakily got up and slowly made her way to the door, her feet touching the warm floor (oh, and that was another thing she had noticed. Hell was rather warm, unsurprisingly, but not too hot).

Arella started walking. No, she wasn't escaping this time, right? She was just going to explore as much as she could. After all, didn't Lucifer say she was like a baby? Playing fool would be an option in case of getting caught. Even though it wasn't preferable to get caught.

She didn't go downstairs, deciding it'd be best to explore the current floor she was in. It didn't take long until a voice spoke to her.

"My, my. Humans surely sleep a lot" Cleon said, his arms crossed on his chest.

Ari was shocked at seeing the demon who picked her up like a potato sack and almost tortured her. She couldn't believe 'he wouldn't do it' like Lucifer had said. Come to think of it, where even was he?

His dark aura was too obvious, and she took a mental note on to stop going on her own like that.

She flinched at him when he wanted to reach for her, and started to feel agitated. Cleon was a (very) powerful demon in charge of tormenting other souls and people. He would sometimes go to Earth and mess with bad people, and he found it fun to watch them scared... however, this time he was the one feeling a little nervous. Cleon had never seen such a fragile human before, because he only punishes people who deserve it, and well, they aren't exactly little girls but grown up men or evil women.

"Please" was all she said.

"I won't hurt you. Stop whining"

"You said you were going to torture me"

"I-I did, but I didn't know you were Lucifer's little girl" he honestly said. "You don't get it, but it's too hard to get here unless you are really really bad or someone gets you here, which is extremely weird as you can guess. What is less probably to happen is that Lucifer himself brings you here, so of course I wouldn't know. Plus... well, it doesn't matter" Cleon saw the confused look she gave and waved his hand as if it was nothing.

He took something out of his jacket and, she widened her eyes just thinking he might hurt her, surprisingly for her it wasn't any torture device. It was a hedgehog plush.

"I brought this for you" he said, almost blushing. "Look, I know I said I would torture you and stuff. I'm sorry, or whatever"

Ari didn't really hesitate to take the hedgehog since it was her favorite animal, and the teddy was too cute for her. (I'm not sure if it's called 'teddy', because when I read that word I can only think of a teddy bear. I've read the word 'plush' and that's what I call them sometimes lol).