August 18, 2022

Man, today was a wild ride! First things first. 

I was up until 6am, thats when i went downstairs to film quadrobics, i swear i got a memory there too when i was in the forest... Until my phone died. My mom caught me lol. I went to charge it and grabbed my ipad instead this time! It ended up dying too but i got a cool slowmo video out of it!

Next, we went to a waterfall with freezing water. We went to go take a swim for a while, also when i say freezing, i mean F R E E Z I N G. It was pure glacier water!! I still swam in it though. We went towards the rocks, there was a stronger current there but yknow we still managed lol. I sat on a mossy rock, looking down at the water, then the plants and then the sky. Back to the water. 

I was playing with the water for a couple seconds when i shifted (my iberian lynx theriotype)! I finally shifted.. i think, after 2 weeks! Anyways i alsogot a flashback/memory of me (a lynx) on that same mossy rock, dipping my paw in the water. Then i stopped.

I dont wanna bore you with the small details of the farmers market, but i will talk about..,

The beach. We went to the beach for a couple of minutes. yes i know a couple of minutes seems short, trust me, it was- I was floating in the deep rocky water enjoying myself; and then, a memory, possibly a cameo shift? Probably. Cuz i AM NOT a seal therian. I think.. i hope. Yes it was a silver/gray-like seal cameo. I dont know how, why it happened. None the less it was fun.

Thats it, besides a couple memories while driving to the waterfall. Some forests, etc.

~as swift as a panther,

as sly as a cat,

as lustfull as a lion,

as strong as a wolf,

as light-hearted as a lynx.

as tough as every black cat.

Stuck in a human body till the sun sets, Dusk~