How you met them <3

Kusuo Saiki

You and him met in the café where he always eats his favorite dessert.
You two ordered the same thing but sadly there was only one left.
You smiled at him and gave him the last coffe jelly and walked out.
Since that day he promised himself to never forget your heroic action.

Kaidou Shun

You and Kaidou met in his favorite comic/manga/video game shop.
He never saw you before and asked if you are new in the city.
You were surprised and asked him how he knew that.He just said it's from his super power and that his name is jet black wings.
You just giggled and smiled.
That's how you two became friends

Aren Kuboyasu

You two met when two perverts were trying to make you come with them.
He of course would never let a woman alone in such a dangerous situation and kicked their asses.
He asked if you are fine and you thank him with a hug.

Reita Toritsuka

You met him when you were walking down the streets.He noticed you and starts to made his way to you.Before he could speak up he accidentally tripped over his own leg and fell on the cold and dirty ground.

You quickly turned around and kneed down.You helped him stand up and you saw his nose bleeding.You took out a tissue and gave it to him.He still wanted to flirt but he messed up the sentence which made you laugh.He blushes and just looks down.

Metori Saiko

You met him when you were going to the jewelry.Your aunt's birthday is in a few days and you wanted to buy her a necklace.You picked one up that would make her happy but it was too expensive.
Saiko saw your expression and just rolls his eyes.

„Can't afford a necklace?"he asks with s cocky smirk.You just look at him with a sad expression which makes him feel bad.
He sighs and gives you the money.
You at first didn't accept it but after he told you he's rich you hesitantly took it.

//
Yuppp a super boring scenario but that is important so I needed to write it :)

I decided to still make a chapter so...here is it ;)

I hope you like the first scenario <3

Words: 373