Them finding out you go to their school <3

Kusuo Saiki

He didn't really care.He already sees you everyday in the café so it doesn't really matter to him.He's still happy that he can hang out with you more.You are always cheerful but you know when to stop.You can respect his privacy and don't force him to do things.You are sweet and caring so he doesn't mind being around you...plus you sometimes give him free coffee jelly.

Kaidou Shun

He freaks out.He really likes you because you show him that you are interested about the things he says and that you often would let your imagination take you with him.You are his princess while he is your hero.You both always played zögertet while Kaidou's little bother is the villain and finding out you are going to his school shocked him.
Now he can hangout with you more!

Aren Kuboyasu

He at first didn't notice you because you sit in the back of the class.He's happy that you two are in the same class but that would mean he needs to act tough all the time.He thinks you like „bad boys" who are always tough so he can protect you but what he doesn't know is that you are more into softies.A boy who is respectful and kind to innocent people.
You two would always hangout together and eat lunch together.

Reita Toritsuka

He is very very happy.A little bit too happy if you ask me.He couldn't sleep that night he found out because he tries to think of a plan to make you laugh or just like him in general.He is scared that the girls will tell you about his pervert actions and personality.He really doesn't want to lose you as a friend and crush.

Metori Saiko

He couldn't care less.He sees you as a peasant and that won't change or maybe it will?*wink wink*
But right now he just thinks you are like Saiki and his loser gang.

//
Ayyyy another one!
I will do one more scenario and then I will begin with the Oneshots!

I already have many ideas for each character!!

Words:  349