Phobia Factor

(TW: Megalophobia, thalassophobia, and maybe Submechanophobia. There's a drawing of your challenge that has a sunken statue in deep water).

Sadie had been crying constantly. you couldn't help but feel a little bad, even if the two of them were annoying.

"We got some extra dessert after our tuck shop party, thought you might want some" Trent says. Despite Courtney's mistrust and judgment, they still stayed with us to share the green jelly. Or they tried to.

"No!" Courtney screamed. "I mean, no thanks! I'm good." Everyone gave her a strange look. "I just don't like green jelly, ok?"

"How about you, DJ?" Beth asked, bringing the plate over.

"SNAKE!" he cries, before slapping the plate out of her hands and onto the floor.

"Dj, It's a gummy worm." I laugh, picking it up and showing him.

"Sorry for tripping, snakes just freak me out!"

"I feel you, Chickens give me the creeps!" Tyler admits.

One after another, people are admitting their fears! You kind of felt obligated to, since everyone else had. Even Duncan said he was afraid of Celine Dion music store standees.

"Go on, Y/N, what are you afraid of?" Cody asked. I hesitated for a moment.

"Well, a lot of things. it's mostly abnormally large things. I think it's called Megalophobia? and the ocean! really deep oceans that I can't see the bottom of!" I say scrunching up my hands.

"afraid of large things? oof... there may be a flaw in our relationship" Duncan teased, poking your cheek.

"oh haha, Mr. scared of cardboard cutouts." you fake laugh, crossing your arms.

the next filming day rolled around, and you were surprised to hear the challenge would consist of all your worst fears.

"wait, how did they know all our fears?" Lindsy asked.

"ugh... 'cause we told them! at the campfire..." Gwen sighed, slamming her head on the table. You gasp.

"they were listening? that's like eavesdropping!"

"Lindsy, it's reality TV; they're always listening..." You groaned, hand on your forehead.

You were all taken to different areas of the island. Duncan DEMANDED that he came with you, and you were suited up in scuba gear to go diving... 

it was unknown to you at the time, but not only were you going to be swimming in the endless pit that was the ocean, but you were also going to be exploring a sunken monument.

You sat at the edge of a boat that was driven far out. You always looked nervous, or maybe just starstruck, but the expression you wore now was one Duncan had never seen. Pure fear.

"Hey, you'll be alright. you only have to be down there for 10 minutes and you have 2 hours worth of oxygen." Duncan started rubbing your knee. "Not to mention, you'll be able to talk to me while you're down there through the PowerCom." You took a deep breath and nodded.

"A-and the boat isn't gonna go anywhere, right?" You stutter.

"no, of course not. And if anyone tries anything they'll find themselves without a head," he stated, turning to the crew on the boat.

"ok... I trust you." You say before crossing your arms over your chest and falling backward into the ocean. You fear if you did it any slower you'd think too hard and not do it.

you saw it immediately. A giant lady statue of which you couldn't see the bottom. You instantly started freaking out.

"No one said there'd be a statue down here!" You cry. there was a slight buzz before Duncan replied.